Indian Motorcycle Community

2 riders down

I got a few calls last night about a friend of mine. All I can do is post the newspaper article and ask your prayers for him and his girlfriend. I have ridden with this brother a lot of times and am still waiting to hear exactly what happened to cause this accident.

A motorcyclist and his passenger suffered serious injuries early Thursday after crashing into a light pole in an auto dealership parking lot.

A report from the Mishawaka Police Department said Michael Hillebrand Jr., 41, and Carolyn Wade, 36, both of Mishawaka, were transported to Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center after the accident, which occurred at 12:17 a.m. in the Jordan Ford lot along Cedar Street, just north of Marion Street.

Both Hillebrand and Wade are listed in critical condition, a hospital spokeswoman said late Thursday.

According to police, Hillebrand was driving a motorcycle north on Cedar when the motorcycle veered to the left, crossed the oncoming lanes and struck the curb. It then struck a utility pole, which sheared off and fell across several new Ford trucks parked on the lot, police said.

Hillebrand and Wade were both thrown from the motorcycle which continued north, riderless, and struck several more new trucks, according to police.

Seven trucks were damaged in the accident, with damage estimates from the crash exceeding $25,000, police said.

Thanks for your prayers everyone..

1BIG(stray)Dogg

Prayers and hope to them both.

Prayers from the South. Keep us posted.

Cotton Whitlow

Graysville, GA.

Prayers go out to Both of Them...

Junior and Family!!

Hope all turns out ok.  Sounds real bad.

But I just HAVE to ask (having sheared through a pole myself),

how fast and big does a MOTORCYLE have to be to do this  ???

Lots of prayers heading up to heaven from the VA Beach gang. :nod:

Archived