Indian Motorcycle Community

Win a 1999 chief

Hello to All

The Arizona Roadmasters are having a ride on Saturday March 27th. This ride is to help support the new Autism center located here in Phoenix. We have been given a 1999 roadmaster Chief with less than 2000 miles to raffle of during bike week. We are asking for a $20.00 donation to receive a raffle ticket and the great news that there will only be 2000 sold. This is the best way to support a great charity and have a chance to win a great bike. Contact me at gmueller414@msn.com or Indian of Phoenix to get your tickets.

Thundercloud

:D Update

Tickets can be purchased from the Southwest Autism Research Center at 1002 E. McDowell Rd Phoenix, AZ 85006. Their Phone is 602-340-8717. You do not have to be present to win !!!! This is a tax deductible cause with a chance to win a great Bike.

Thundercloud.

I'd be happy to buy a ticket if you share a little more info on the bike. As I recall there was no '99 Roadmaster Chief. The RM designation came out late in '02 on PP100 bikes equipped with windshields, saddlebags, whitewalls and RM badging.

I'm with Steve......but check the regs on the ticket and see if you have to be a US citizen.  If so, then I'm out of luck up here in Canada.

Question: Do you only draw when all 2000 tickets are sold, and what happens if 2 years passes by and there are only 400 sold?

Very good question, there was a similar situation awhile back and this very thing kept me from buying a ticket. Something open ended like this is ripe for abuse, not that I'm accusing anyone but who wants to wait an untold number of years? That's unrealistic.

Another important thing when speaking of charities, include a website or at least the contact info AND their charitable status 501©(3) Having been involved with this type of organization I have some insight to them.

-ANT

Hello to all

I was mistaken it was not considered a Roadmster but has all of the equipment such as bags ,two up seat , windshield and is red and black. There are no restrictions on the country you live in and all are welcome. The charity is the Southwest Autism Research Center in Phoenix Arizona. All money is going to them and all checks should be payable to the SARRC. This is a full non profit organazation. Their address is 1002 E. McDowell RD. Suite A Phoenix, AZ 85008. As for the number of tickets to be sold it is 2000. Currently there have been 600 sold in less than 3 weeks. We expect to sell a majority by the end of Arizona BIKE Week. The center has agreed to the bike go no matter what is sold by the 15th of May 2004. What an offer it is to good to be true.

Thundercloud :bvictory:

Hey Thundercloud, thanks for clearing that up.....although am not too sure what the last sentence in your post meant.  :shocked:

Can you post some photos or direct us to a link? That would surely generate a lot more interest.

-ANT

Hello To All

If you go to the arizonaroadmasters.com you will see a picture of the bike and some details. What was meant by the last line of the statment was that the bike will be given at the last of May regardless of the tickets sold. There are no restrictions on location of the winner!!!! This is a great bike and is open to all who would like to donate to a great cause. Any questions please contact me at gmueller414@msn.com

Thundercloud

Archived