Indian Motorcycle Community

Iranians think the movie insulted them...

Below is a good recount of what is different from history and the movie..............but most of us enjoy a good movie and do not go to it for historical accuracy unless it is claimed as a documentary or depicting actual events rather than loosely based on historical events as most movies especially the EPIC BATTLES are done...

Historical Editorial

Edited by Brock

Below is a good recount of what is different from history and the movie..............but most of us enjoy a good movie and do not go to it for historical accuracy unless it is claimed as a documentary or depicting actual events rather than loosely based on historical events as most movies especially the EPIC BATTLES are done...

Historical Editorial

blah blah blah blah.......more blood!!

Historical Editorial

I'm so sad that we have upset the Iranians. I'm gonna slit my wrist.

Im pissed too!......& I think I'll go drink my anger away @ Lido's Caberet in Cocoa Beach,,, That oughta teach those film makers a thing or two !!!

Brock: Be on Ready Stand by,, I could need backup!

Im pissed too!......& I think I'll go drink my anger away @ Lido's Caberet in Cocoa Beach,,, That oughta teach those film makers a thing or two !!!

Brock: Be on Ready Stand by,, I could need backup!

Hey Chiefin - have one for me and say hi to the entertainers for me!!! You must be low on household appliances!!!!

:rotfl:

how is the CAPTAIN doing at that fine establishment....LMAO :P :P :P does she still wear sailor outfits...LOL