Indian Motorcycle Community

First legit ride in i-da-hoooooooo

Went for the first real ride since moving to Boise today. It was mid 70's and beautiful out. There is some really nice country around here, and the ride was just what the doctor ordered. I couldnt help but think of Lumpy as I was cruising, and wishing he was there to appreciate the scenery. Anyhow, as much as I like the area here, I sure do miss my SoCal brethren. Take care...-Dick Danger

JD, I didnt make it to Boise Indian on Sunday, cos I wanted to take the misses for a ride, and the gunslinger seat that I am using at the moment isnt very comfortable for her. I have been into the shop a couple of times, and the woman that works there told me that they meet up every 3rd sunday, so I should be there at the next one, as long as it aint raining. Take care...-DD

• 2 weeks later...

ok I'll ask...How's it feel to actually have the choice not to wear a helmet DD?   :nod:

Have you found the National Sheep Experiment Station yet?  It's not on all the maps, but as I recall, it was just outside of Duboise (pronounced "Dew-boys" by the locals)  :D

Tell Dolly, my special friend up there, I said hi.

:wave:

Foosh, it is all good up here. Having the choice to wear a helmet is what I am all about. There is some really great riding up here, in just about any direction that you go. Now, as far as the Sheep deal, I havent heard about that, and will make sure that I steer real clear of that!!!! Take care...-DD Out

Archived