Indian Motorcycle Community

Unpublished 2004 powerplus build instructions

If you have a 2004 Powerplus 100 engine or are a service provider, these are the real unpublished factory assembly documents. They have many updates that are not documented in the Gilroy service manuals.

I have posted them on the Indian-Powerplus-Resource-Board under the files section, they are posted as pdf files.

There is no cost to join the forum and it is dedicated to the Indian Powerplus 100ci Rider.

The URL For The Indian-Powerplus-Resource-Board Is:  

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Indian-Powerplus/

I hope this information helps!

Jeff Alessi

818-633-4903

Indian-Powerplus-Resource-Board

Maybe you should read this forums rules before you start posting your financial interests.

This is the #1 Indian Motorcycle Riders Forum.  The only place to put your information for free.  Or, if for profit why not render unto Caesar?

Whitefeather, and now LastResort work hard on this forum and should get their props.  Don't get me wrong, I am not accusing you of being a leach.

4) To post on the forum links to other websites; whether in regards to selling merchandise, or promoting other riders groups that may or may not represent any current and/or future marketable interests of the forum by way of capitalizing on our platform thru our members in which you have commercial interest in or are a member of without the prior written permission or approval of the forum is not authorized, and strictly prohibited.  This does not prohibit posting a link to a website which allows other members to contact suppliers of products or services which you have purchased or used of which you have no vested interest in, either as a owner, shareholder, or member.

Yes, but I would double check the info with Frank at BH and the other Dude (sorry, name?  anyone ?)

I believe some of the PAS info and set ups (like the old oil pump) are some of the PP100 problems.

would have been great for you to join our band of brothers and post here...or better yet on members forum...but seems like you have a lot of stuff.

only problem is that so far I can only find two links that work on the whole page.... ???

Yep, I'm with Aaron.

This cat Jeff, he may be sellin mills, but he is offerin info to us PowerPlus guys gratis, and I appreciate the effort, just like I do from all the other guys and gals that are keepin this thing glued together.

If the info is good and needed, and if Jeff allows, I can post at my site..trying to consolidate as much needed info as possible there...if anyone has files to share let me know..

thanks,

eric

Archived