Indian Motorcycle Community

99-01 service manuals, and parts catalogs

My contribution to the forum;   :grouphug:

1999 - 2001 Indian SERVICE MANUALS, and PARTS CATALOGS 4 Sale:

These are the last revision produced, which is "D".

----- Date for SERVICE MANUAL is 04/03 with p/n of 99-011.  It covers "CHIEFS ONLY".

----- Date for PARTS CATALOG is 7/02 with p/n of 98-059, and this covers CHIEF'S, SCOUT'S, and SPIRIT'S.

No Copy-wright, no trade-mark, and no IMC to dispute it, I was able to get "OFFICE DEPOT" to make these NICE QUALITY, COIL BOUND books.  They are put together with 28 lb 92 brightness paper.    

"THESE ARE NICE"

Price is at MY COST plus $6.00 which will cover cost of Bubble Mailer, USPS Postage with Delivery Confirmation, and my time, gas, ect...  If you want insurance -- $1.30 under $50.00, and $2.30 up to $100.00, then $1.00 per $100.00 there after --- will need to be added.

COST IS;

SERVICE MANUAL --- $15.00 + $6.00 = $21.00

PARTS CATALOG --- $25.00 + $6.00 = $31.00

I only have 25 of each --- so "ONLY -2- OF EACH" I'll sell to any one person in the begining to give everyone a chance.  After a week or so, I'll open the buy quanity to what ever I have left.  When these are gone --- that's it.  I won't be having any more made.  

I HAVE A REQUEST --- PLEASE DON"T BUY THESE TO SELL ON E-BAY !!!

I will take MONEY ORDERS, CASHIERS CHECKS, and CASH.  Please confirm with me before sending money by PM' ing me, or my E-Mail is CHIEFofNOTHING@cox.net .  Don't reply to this topic, except to report feedback on the books.

I hope that I have done something for thr forum that is appreciated.  Now if everyone would do a little something, this would be be best site on the internet.

Thanks in advance,  

GREG THACKER

P.O. BOX 585

MARY ESTHER, FL  32569-0585

:grouphug:       :moped:

Archived