Indian Motorcycle Community

I am still trapped in Daytona.... :bvictory:  The weather between here and home is still having snowfall and sometimes is significant. Joker told me yesterday I may as well face the fact I am now a Florida resident. That would take the challenge outta chasing women here, so I will still plan on heading to Northern Indian"a"  when the weather allows. The women here are more friendly after bike week than they were during and I am taking full advantage too !!! Only problem is being alone now is hard to have a chase man with a camera to follow me around. I will keep ya'll up to date as to when I leave and sure wish more of ya had stuck around after the festivities !!!!  Off to drink and womanize now.........laider ya'll !!!!

1BD or 1STRAYDOGG !!!!

Hey BD,

You could rent a U-Haul truck and haul your bike home, or.....

you ain't never coming back to snow-land!!!

Have fun, dogg.

Hey BD,

Have fun, dogg.

Already bought my patch that says I rode the bitch !!! (and having too much fun too )

Hey BD,

Have fun, dogg.

Already bought my patch that says I rode the fat-bitch !!! (and having too much fun too )

so...how many fat bitches have you actually rode behind hotels on throw away mattresses BIGDOG? :rasp:

trapped in Daytona....

isn't that an oxymoron? ???

Hey Critter, you missed a helluva party, can't believe you passed on Daytona to go to AZ. Gonna have to drag you along next year. IF you can keep up with the boys :rasp:

trapped in Daytona....

isn't that an oxymoron? ???

Hey Critter, you missed a helluva party, can't believe you passed on Daytona to go to AZ. Gonna have to drag you along next year. IF you can keep up with the boys :rasp:

gotta work every once in a while! :rotfl:

p.s. ask Chiefin if i kept up last year!! :nod:  :nod:

Hey BD, Thanks for the update. Weather is not good here. Next week might get your window. On the road to IIDave this weekend. Make sure those mattresses are cleaned daily "Freebreeze" works well. Keep those knee's in the breeze and a smile on your face...Catfish :blues:  :ooh2:  :eyebrow:

Rode quite a bit yesterday. Got bike serviced and am looking at first of the week to start the ride home. Stayed at Main Street Station way too late last night talking to Judy. Got a pic of her to post when get home. (if it turned out, was sorta plowed when took it ) Headed out sightseeing today and will see about more pics too. Glad to be here for damn sure since is still snowing off and on at home. Later ya'll the updates will continue as time allows me to post some.

1BD (straydogg)

Picking up tank for the Spirit at IIDAVE Sat. will return Sun. Did you get the rear tire changed or ya gonna ride it till ya can ride it no more...  :moped: 50 here today, next week could be it for the hard core winter...aaaaahhhhh Spring, for all those LoneWolf's out there HOWWWLLLLLLLL :bvictory: ...Catfish :blues:

The saga nears its end now. I am going to UPS a bunch of shit home today and plan on leaving Florida tomorrow weather permitting . The stories are countless and the times have been fantastic. Thanks to all of you who have shown support during this adventure and the adventures will continue the rest of 2004. This is the last year of my mid-life retirement and am going back to "WORK" next year. I will post updates as soon as I get back to a puter. Scooterchick here I come !!!!!    :bvictory:  :bwaver:  :bwave:  so long fer now brothers and sisters !!!!!

65 with a chance for scattered showers tomorrow in Indy and from what I understand it'll be that way through the weekend.  Finally a WARM front coming through.   :bvictory:  :bvictory:

bigdogg...sounds like the midwest spring is coming back...if you can handle ridin in the rain, this week sounds good for a return.

I hit the Froggys bar this morning......stayed trying to make Seattle proud.....bottle of CROWN..........did real well till came to Daytona Internet Cafe.....pulled up out front ....sat there 5 seconds andit dawned on me as bike was slowly going to the left that that kickstand does help keep it upright...sobered up enough now to go hit some more bars...had to beat Joker posting that I let scoot go boooooom without kickstand......lol      cya'll soon....may even eventually leave Florida !!!

Archived