Indian Motorcycle Community

Lumpy's ride tshirts

It's been almost 2 weeks since the actual ride, and almost a week since I recieved info saying the shirt was going to ship. I have purchsed items on ebay this last week that were shipped on Thursday from Florida and got them on Saturday by regular mail, so I know that the USPS isn't slow right now.

Has anyone else recieved they're shirt yet??

Has anyone else recieved they're shirt yet??

Not Yet...

I got an email that they were goin out the 8th or 9th ...So I figure :idea31: I should get them this cummin Week!!!Clap-Hands.gif

Junior!! Yeahh.gif

The Post today (3/15) says they were shipped today. But then he said they were going out last monday and we still don't have them..   I bet we still don't have them by Fri..  It's embarrassing to me if Noreen didn't get the money when she probably needed it most... (the whole reason we did this anyway).  At this point, I don't care about the T-shirt as much as I hope we fullfilled our desire to show her we cared.    Did that get done in the same timely manner, or does anybody know ??????

:veryangry: i ordered the shirt an some other parts. the shirt was just for lumpys wife the parts i needed an still havent got anything. also got the e-mail they where going out on the 8 or 9.

also how do you get the IIRA points an derby covers

txs bob :down:

also how do you get the IIRA points an derby covers

txs bob :down:

You can order from http://ironindian.com ...Click on Merchandise...Then Printable Order Form...They also do Pay Pal... But that all goes to Dale at Warpath after the order is put in ...But IIRA members get a Discount...Thats how I ordered mine last year!!!Jammin.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

well personaly I have given up on the shirts. I think a limmited number should have been made  and sold on a first come first serve bases.  It would have been nice to have them for the key west ride. Now I guess the shirts I orderd will just hang in the closet.  ???

If I woulda known that they were only going to print 24, I would have bought them all and sold them for cost at the beginning of the ride in Florida. Now it's a piece of memoribalia I guess :(

:shocked: What only 24! I didn't know there was Tee shirts ....my wife and I made the run and I would love to have two. 1 xl and one large :D

If I woulda known that they were only going to print 24, I would have bought them all and sold them for cost at the beginning of the ride in Florida. Now it's a piece of memoribalia I guess :(

:shocked: What only 24! I didn't know there was Tee shirts ....my wife and I made the run and I would love to have two. 1 xl and one large :D

:banghead: No No  No..............they needed atleast 24 ordered,...BEFORE the started printing them....(they didn't wanna get stuck with a bunch of Ts..)I can understand THAT,..BUT I wish THEY'ld get the KNOT outta their ASS... :veryangry:

I ordered other items..(more Ts) N was considering some more...BUT,...I'm NOT good @ waiting @ the mailbox... :bvictory:  :bvictory:

Got mine today...

Two great lookin Shirts ...Jammin.gif

I'll wear mine with Pride and always Remember Lump!!!Sigh.gif

This one's For You Lump!!!Beer-Chug.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Got mine today...

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

That's good news bro, I will watch for mine!! If it looks as good as I think it does, it may be my new favorite shirt! :bvictory:

Got mine today...

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

YUP...........got lumpy on my back RIGHT NOW... :moped:

Got my t-shirt yesterday...smelled like cigarettes though.

Oh well, threw it in the wash and smells nice now.

Joe

Got my t-shirt yesterday...smelled like cigarettes though.

Oh well, threw it in the wash and smells nice now.

Joe

HAHAHA!!

That's too funny, that's the first thing I noticed after I opened the box-the STENCH!

That's ok though, the shirt is cool as hell and I can't wait to wear it after it gets washed :bthumb:

Speaking of cool as hell-how about a new twist on the current IIRA shirts? Like the arrowhead  imposed over a black and white pic of America? Black writing on a creme shirt like the Lumpy shirt... :bthumb:  :bthumb:  :bthumb:

Archived