Indian Motorcycle Community

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you need one - Let me know and I'll send you one.

Just promise to buy the first round on your next IIRA ride...

Thanks, Danny

i have pp100 and 03 vintage service on cd and also will send a few out...let me know.

Thanks i thought i was purchaseing a factory tech cd manual with all the paint codes and parts info. but it was only for years to 2001 and to top it off it was a copied cd. i emailed the guy not even asking for money back just let him know it was not a good cd and he went off like it was my fault. then gave me a bad feedback saying i did not pay him, his last email said "we bikers need to stick together" what a jackass.

thanks

02spiritbill

aka bart

More like your the jack ass and you cant even read an Ebay add. The add was for a 1999-2003 IMC Training Manual.

It says exactly that right on the front of gthe CD, Indian made the label for it so calll them a jackass. Indian also made the CD so maybe you should whine to them

You said in your BS  Emails that you thought it was suppose to have part numbers.  Well go look at the add again dumbass where does it say that.  The paint codes you say it dont have are right there in section 2 item A.  You say you thouight it would cover your bike. It says it covers all Indians with the S&S engine, where did it say in my add that it would cover precisely a 2002 Spirit.  Now for why I went off on you.  First I cant believe a person could be so damn dumd!!!  The add is right there in black and white and you just can see what it says.  The next reason I went off was, who was the first person to run over put on a negative feedback, I believe that was you wasnt it.

Here is the link to my Ebay add, fellow members read it and judge for yourself.  I would ask this joker to read it again but whats the point.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....y=34240

Angry or not, feeling you’ve been wronged or not, that is the past.  If you felt the need to retaliate, you could have done a much better job not “flying off the handle” and presenting evidence and allowing us to decide.  You can attract more bees with honey than vinegar.  Bad form DNAChief.   :pirate1:

HEY, I THOUGHT IT WAS QUITE GOOD FORM....RESPONSES TO STATEMENTS OF DISPUTE...HELPFUL IN FINDING "NONEXISTANT" LISTINGS....STRAIGHT FORWARD IN A CLEAR AND CONSISE MANNER, NOT OVERLY VULGUR....VERY GOOD FORM....I GIVE IT AN 8 OUT OF 10.....

:lookaround:

Maybe straight forward but it is total BS, the cd is a copy you made , the paint codes you claim are there are only for 99-01

where in your add did you state that it was a copied cd. Nice try also writting in my feedback i did not pay for the "manual" if i didnt pay why would you send it to me. This is my last comment on this , I will just tell all if you buy from this guy goodluck you will need it!!!!

thanks

02spiritbill

The front of the CD has a label on it does it not say 99-03 IMC Training manual?

Well thats what it says I didnt make the label INDIAN did.

Blame Indian for its contenets not me, like I told you in my Emails you act like I wrote the contents of the CD, I didnt.

If the label said 1901 to 1965 Chevy Bellair then thats what I would have said it was on the Ebay add.  Thats what it is called, dont you get it??  In your Emails you also whined about it not having part numbers well the add never said it did.  It did say it has contact phone numbers but thats where your inability to read comes in. As far as it being a copy or not your right the add never said one way or the other.  So why would you assume it would be an original that would sell for well over $100.00 if it was.  You got your CD for $25.00 but you still want to whine.  

I have sold over 100 different CD's to a lot of Indian riders, a whole bunch right off this forum.  Everyone else loved the fact that they could get a CD manual at a fraction of the cost of some of the other vulturs who where selling them for on Ebay, again for well over $100.00. But not you all you do is whine, cry and complain.  If you would have acted decent about it from the first place I would have gave you your money back.  But all this pointing fingers and threats to turn me into everyone and there mother has soured that now.

I dunno about the rest of you, but I'm enjoying this immensely.

Seems both the seller and buyer are partially at fault. Ever heard of the line "the truth, the WHOLE truth....."? The key work (besides truth) is "whole" That means not to hide, obscure, or infer by omission something.

In this case that seller appears to have failed to disclose the whole truth IF his CD's are copies. But the buyer is also negligent for not verifying same.

Bottom line, as is mandatory IMHO when dealing with eBay, is to ask questions and ask them BEFORE BIDDING. Jeez, do I hafta hold everybody's hand?

-ANT

I dunno about the rest of you, but I'm enjoying this immensely.

Seems both the seller and buyer are partially at fault. Ever heard of the line "the truth, the WHOLE truth....."? The key work (besides truth) is "whole" That means not to hide, obscure, or infer by omission something.

In this case that seller appears to have failed to disclose the whole truth IF his CD's are copies. But the buyer is also negligent for not verifying same.

Bottom line, as is mandatory IMHO when dealing with eBay, is to ask questions and ask them BEFORE BIDDING. Jeez, do I hafta hold everybody's hand?

-ANT

Hey Ant...

I've been biddin on a Lotta stuff there...Got sum Good BuysBig-Smile.gif ...Got raped Nodding.gifonce...Won't happen againRage2.gif...Learned a unfortunate Lesson...

As far as emailin the seller...half the time the emails get kicked back or don't go thru...I think the seller has control over that in sum casesRage.gif... but I could be wrong...

So a lotta times when your biddin on sumthin you have to read the add...but hope its legit ...and sum of the Sellers on there that are sellin Indian stuff dont know a F**kin thing about the Item.Mad.gif..Just want your money...

So be carefull!!Argh.gif Its your Money!!!

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Hey Junior, I know what you're saying.

Don't have any explanation why your mail may get bounced back other than perhaps their spam filter is kicking in. When I ask a seller something it's more than just the answer I seek, it's sorta a test to their speediness, forthrightness, and overall tone in how they respond that gives me a clue as to how they may handle the shipping and any potential problems that may arise.

If someone is selling a fairly common item and they don't respond in an acceptable way.....forget them and move on to the next seller.

NEVER FORGET TO CHECK THEIR FEEDBACK!!!

Look for recent trends of negative, often an indicator that either something is going wrong in that person's life or their account could've even been hijacked.

-ANT

P.S. The seller has no ability to bounce your mail thru eBay's system. His own ISP or mail settings on his machine are another matter entirely.

Hey Junior, I know what you're saying.

Don't have any explanation why your mail may get bounced back other than perhaps their spam filter is kicking in. When I ask a seller something it's more than just the answer I seek, it's sorta a test to their speediness, forthrightness, and overall tone in how they respond that gives me a clue as to how they may handle the shipping and any potential problems that may arise.

If someone is selling a fairly common item and they don't respond in an acceptable way.....forget them and move on to the next seller.

Look for recent trends of negative, often an indicator that either something is going wrong in that person's life or their account could've even been hijacked.

-ANT

P.S. The seller has no ability to bounce your mail thru eBay's system. His own ISP or mail settings on his machine are another matter entirely.

Ant...

Oh yeah I definitley check the Feedbacks...Grin-Nod.gif

But a few times I've sent an email inquiring abot a sale or more info on a Product and I get...

The User may be experiencing problems recieving email at this time...!!!

I always think this is kinda shady when this is goin on!!! But you say the seller has no control over that...Just signs kinda strange if he wants to sell his product to ya...Laugh-On-Own.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

-ANT

You should always check feedback, BUT you should actually go and read the negs...Most of the time they will explain themselves...I now have 9 negs and all of them but 2 are bullshit in retaliation for my leavin them negs first...One is because the woman bought a $700.00 porcelain toaster and her husband found out the price and he not her wanted a refund...I refused...Most recently I got fucked buy an asshole that won a laser for his sears radial arm saw...He claimed it wouldn't fit even though the sears manual say's it does...He wanted a refund and I offered him one minus shipping...He replied back really nasty and said that he would just leave negative FB so I said fuck you then and I refused the refund...

So you see...Negs aren't alway's a bad thing...You just have to do a bit of research...

You should always check feedback, BUT you should actually go and read the negs...Most of the time they will explain themselves...I now have 9 negs and all of them but 2 are bullshit in retaliation for my leavin them negs first.

SNIP

So you see...Negs aren't alway's a bad thing...You just have to do a bit of research...

Agreed, there's often lots more to the story than the negative itself but how many people actually bother to read the comments?

The fucked up thing is that you can have a huge number of sales and just one negative can drop you below 95%

Here's a perfect example of a disaster....on all of my auctions I state the I won't ship internationally. Doesn't seem to stop some FUCKING MORON from doing so anyway. This dooshbag idiot didn't ask me any questions before the end of the auction (and still has yet to reply to the end of auction notice). He sniped the bid at the last second so I didn't have a chance to cancel his bid either.

Now I'm stuck with a dead fish winner who I can't/won't sell to because HE violated the rules. Now my balls are swingin in the breeze because he can post a negative against me as he was the high bidder and has the ability to do so. Nice, real fucking nice. He breaks the rules and I end up paying for it.

MASSIVE PUDDLE OF STEAMING LIQUEFIED BULLSHIT  

:banghead:  :bomb:

-ANT

I had 1 bad experience, but the seller righted it for me! The thing is , if your a seller and you have bad feedback, no ones gonna buy from you! So if seller fucks up (my experience only) , he will right it for you , sometimes in a better way!

As far as manuals go , $25 is a steep price for a .pdf file and if anyone is actually paying over $100 , like this seller says , is getting jipped! If the manual is for a classic Indian engine , maybe its worth that , but it wouldnt only be in the motors section , it would be in antiques as well!

So far I've learned that there is a wealth of knowledge right here in this forum , like ANT and Junior and many others . I dont hesitate to ask or (pm) guys here for help , hell thats basically what this forum is for!

By the way SpiritBill , if you had looked into the forum , you would have noticed an earlier thread (many of them) about Indian manuals , where the guys in here will let you upload there manual for free!

Im not sure , but maybe it should say " Caveat Emptor" somewhere in EBAY , if ya havent heard this phrase before , you should let someone else do your shopping!

You should always check feedback, BUT you should actually go and read the negs...Most of the time they will explain themselves...I now have 9 negs and all of them but 2 are bullshit in retaliation for my leavin them negs first.

SNIP

Agreed, there's often lots more to the story than the negative itself but how many people actually bother to read the comments?

The fucked up thing is that you can have a huge number of sales and just one negative can drop you below 95%

Here's a perfect example of a disaster....on all of my auctions I state the I won't ship internationally. Doesn't seem to stop some FUCKING MORON from doing so anyway. This dooshbag idiot didn't ask me any questions before the end of the auction (and still has yet to reply to the end of auction notice). He sniped the bid at the last second so I didn't have a chance to cancel his bid either.

Now I'm stuck with a dead fish winner who I can't/won't sell to because HE violated the rules. Now my balls are swingin in the breeze because he can post a negative against me as he was the high bidder and has the ability to do so. Nice, real fucking nice. He breaks the rules and I end up paying for it.

MASSIVE PUDDLE OF STEAMING LIQUEFIED BULLSHIT  

:banghead:  :bomb:

-ANT

Your absolutely right...Another of my negs is from a guy who was selling a "Digital" DVHS VCR...Come to find out it was a 3 year old (although still new) regular 50.00 VCR instead of a 500.00 Digital and I refused to pay him...I even offered to pay for his eBay fee's...He decided to leave me negative feedback anyhow...Ever notice that no matter how many positive feedbacks you get the % ratings don't change? But get 1 neg and it goes right down?

DNAChief:

Poor customer service...

Using information gained from your Indian riding brothers - For your own personal profit...

And - Not even mentioning or promoting the IIRA in your auctions...

YOU'RE  FIRED !!!!!!!!!!

:veryangry:

Thanks, Danny

You guys know the score.  Thats all I been trying to say.  Read the cotton pickin add completely before you bid.  If you don't no something for sure write the guy and ask him.  If he doesnt answer, buy from someone else.  But never assume its what you want.  Then when it turns out it isnt don't automatically throw a shit fit, threaten the guy and post a bad negative feedback on him.  If you didn't do your homework you only got your self to blame.  This guy acts like I deliberatly tried to screw him thats BS all he had to do was ask. He keeps changin his story anyway about what he thought he was buying.  He never even mentioned the paint code stuff in his emails to me.  He was bitchin because it didnt have part numbers.  Well the add never did say it had part numbers and he never asked before he bought it.  Again he didnt know what he was buying and he didnt do his homework to find out for sure.  I cant hold every ones hand either.

I went to bid on a full set of crash bars a couple days ago.  The add says they were for a 2002-2003 Chief, which is what I need.  I got the part number from him and did my homework and found out they were actually for a Spirit instead.  I didnt bid on it.  I wrote the guy and told him of his mistake in his add and went my own way.  He corrected his add and everybody is happy.  Now was that so bad.

If I would had just assumed it would have been my fault because he didnt know what he had.  Im about ready to say screw selling stuff on ebay any way like dealing with a bunch of stupid ass kids or something.  It never fails to amaze me how people can be so ignorant.

:pirate1:

Hey I was just thinking .............

I wonder if the 3 or so remaining Indian dealers eveybody rips to pieces around here ,,,,,,are enjoying this masterpiece. ? ?

HARLEYNOT.......or ever again.......   :rotfl:

:no:

BIKE in SOCAL.....

ME in NOCAL.....

:veryangry:

call me paranoid :shocked:  but I just cant bring myself to do Ebay. I dont dare buy or sell there.

Chickenshit Out  :bhi:

I have a $1100 soldiering station to sell but just cant do it on ebay  :banghead:

call me paranoid :shocked:  but I just cant bring myself to do Ebay. I dont dare buy or sell there.

Chickenshit Out  :bhi:

I have a $1100 soldiering station to sell but just cant do it on ebay  :banghead:

$1100???????? What the hell are you working on? SMDs for aerospace stuff? Gimme tubes anyday! Heathkit, hand wired Zeniths and older CTC RCA roundie TVs rule!

-ANT

Archived