Indian Motorcycle Community

What can I say TO help?

As myself and others have attempted to convince people about how important it is too ask Christ into your life it is usually a uphill battle trying to convince people especially on a biker board.

I`m not a very good speaker or writer, just a fellow brother that cares.

I was thinking the other day what could i do that might be of the most help without trying to force what i consider to be the truth down anyones throat.

I think telling you what to look for if i and the Bible are right about the world being real close to the events leading up too Armageddon.

If i`m wrong then you have nothing to worry about but if i`m right then at least you will recognize the events that are taking place and what not to do, you will see the truth unfold in front of your eyes.

IMO we are seeing the build-up to the tribulation period and the Anti-Christ appearing on the scene, when he will make a peace treaty with Israel and it`s neighbors.

I`m not going to try and explain all the events because it would take forever so i`m going to post a link or two to a couple websites that explain it pretty good.

There already is a lot of deception about what the truth is and it will only get worse, in fact God says that He will place a strong delusion on the earth that even the elect (Israel) will be deceived.

That`s why i feel it important to post this, so if your still here during the trib and many many will be you`ll have a hands up on what not to do or believe, number one being not to except the mark of the beast.

There is no reason for anyone to start flaming me for posting this, if your not a believer that`s ok, i just want to be of some help to you if the Bible is right and you find yourself seeking answers and there isn`t anyone around to tell ya the facts.

God Bless brothers and sisters.

Scroll down to part D-- The end times-- at this link.

http://www.havefaith.org/

Remember if this all comes to pass there may not be any electricity to run your computer or watch tv so it might be a good idea to copy some of the info for latter reference.

Please don`t attack me for doing this, it is something i feel in my heart is important.

Hal always has good stuff to say.

http://www.hallindseyoracle.com/

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not beleiving one man's, or a groups, or a cults position on bible verses does not make one a "non-beleiver", but mearly someone who doesn't agree on that spin.

Beleiving in God and Jesus Christ is one thing, which I do, but I don't prescribe to any one branch of which there are many. One book, one bible and what do youi get........

Catholics, Protestants, Lutherans, Methodists, Baptists, Southern Baptists (yes, there is a big difference), Adventists, and on and on and on it goes.

Bottom line for me is any who claims the end is near is talking out their ass.

Somewhere in that bible (someone sharper than me might know it) is the part where it talks about false prophets. It basically says that anyone who claims just that, that the end is near or any other prediction is wrong wrong wrong. That's why I have a problem with that type of messages. If someone doesn't post it, I'll find it for ya. You can take pieces parts of anything and come to any conclusion,

ok, I looked at his website, same shit about the end is near, better fess up, buy my tapes and cd's, come to my seminars, be saved before it's too late bullshit. That old schtick is as old as time. Only God knows God's plan, an he/she/it ain't sharing it with that guy, or anyone else.

yep, play the martyr........send em $20 for me will ya.

:bhi:

Those were just a couple of links to some views about the events for the tribulation period, i realize no one knows everything. It wasn`t my point to set dates, i was only trying to put some info out for those that arn`t saved and find themselves in the trib.

Why does everyone have to be so negative?

negative?

What's more negative than the tv shysters preaching the end is near, armaggedon is around the corner, god's wrath is near, your all going to die a horrible death (unless you join me in my ministry of course), gloom and doom.

Curious to what your definition of negative is. If you beleive that God created the heavans and everything in it, then it's all his, and all part of the plan. Relax and be glad in it.

Try and think for yourself. Utilize God's gift to you. An intelligent, and free thinking mind. Find the truth for yourself. Then it will mean something. Turn off the TV, stay off the websites of the "prophets".

Can't beleive you sucked me in.........

So hows the head gaskets and the crank run-out?

I'll bet you a year's salary I can find a Muslim and a Jew who:

1) have the same depth of conviction regarding their faith

2) can find equivalent 'proofs' in their version of the Bible claiming their own religion as thee path to heaven

3) have had faith-affirming spiritual experiences

4) know without a doubt, in their heart of hearts that they are right and the rest are wrong

5) know a convert from a different faith - someone who finally understood the truth and now has the appropriate beliefs.

I ain't knocking you mate, I'm only saying, everything you think and feel about your own religion, members of other faiths feel about theirs.

And for the last time, you can't use the Bible to prove Christianity, any more than a Muslim can prove Islam's correctness with the Quran.

Edited by Canuck

negative?

What's more negative than the tv shysters preaching the end is near, armaggedon is around the corner, god's wrath is near, your all going to die a horrible death (unless you join me in my ministry of course), gloom and doom.

Curious to what your definition of negative is. If you beleive that God created the heavans and everything in it, then it's all his, and all part of the plan. Relax and be glad in it.

Try and think for yourself. Utilize God's gift to you. An intelligent, and free thinking mind. Find the truth for yourself. Then it will mean something. Turn off the TV, stay off the websites of the "prophets".

Can't beleive you sucked me in.........

So hows the head gaskets and the crank run-out?

I`ve been reading and studying the bible for 25 years, and i don`t claim to know it all far from it.

There is a complete story and events that have led up to what we are seeing today, the book of Danial for one.

There will come a time when the events that revaluations talks about and Armageddon will take place and those that read and learn about what`s coming will have a chance of making it.

As i said there is a lot of deception out there and it is going to get worse, i`m just trying to point out some key events so those that go through it won`t be deceived.

As for my bike, have about 25 thousand on it and running strong, with a Blackhawk rebuild of course.

Right on.

Think about what a true "beleiver" is. You willing to strap a bomb on your ass and blow yourself up in a crowd for your "faith"?

Now that is conviction brother.

I know the drill, just watch the 700 club for a goof.

You can take any point in history, from the dark ages, Khan, Alexander, ww1, ww2, to now.

All major earth changing events. At any given time in history, you can point to current events, and "prove" the bible prophecies are right here and now, the end is near.

No such luck. Your in for the long haul brother.

Right on.

Think about what a true "beleiver" is. You willing to strap a bomb on your ass and blow yourself up in a crowd for your "faith"?

Nope, that`s murder

I like to think more about the guy that got nailed to a cross to pay the price for our sin.

Would i die for him, yes

Nope, that`s murder

I like to think more about the guy that got nailed to a cross to pay the price for our sin.

Would i die for him, yes

Cheers to ya all, i`ve made my point and no sense agrguing about it.

If it helps some thats great. :Cheers[1]:

Right on.

I know the drill, just watch the 700 club for a goof.

You can take any point in history, from the dark ages, Khan, Alexander, ww1, ww2, to now.

All major earth changing events. At any given time in history, you can point to current events, and "prove" the bible prophecies are right here and now, the end is near.

No such luck. Your in for the long haul brother.

A modern day Christian true believer is willing to die for his religion.

A modern day Muslim true believer is willing to kill for his religion.

Big difference.......

I am not defending or approve of any fundamentalist, especially the muslims. Kill all of those fuckers as far as I am concerned. Suit me fine if Israel went all the way cleaning up that cesspool of humanity. Give us an excuse to jump in there and help them finish the job once and for all. It's never going to end any other way. Call it armeggedon if you like, it's high time we make a stand and get it over with.

I was piggy-backing on Canuk's point. That's what the "right on" was for, some posts got between me and him.

You ain't said nothin' so far, and I don't need no help.

we all need help, and we all need a much closer walk with JESUS CHRIST. I for sure have a lot of room for improvement. we shouldn't slam a fellow brother for trying to help us out, what he posted was heart-felt and he did it because he cares about us. his post took alot of courage and i appreciate it, yes i am a born again christian and a southern baptist. may GOD bless us all :P

Edited by blackhawk chief

I care about you Mo, sell the Honda, keep the Chief.

I sold the gold wing, thanks for caring, due to LR's rude and crude remarks I am now on a diet. :Feet-Up[1]:

we all need help, and we all need a much closer walk with JESUS CHRIST. I for sure have a lot of room for improvement. we shouldn't slam a fellow brother for trying to help us out, what he posted was heart-felt and he did it because he cares about us. his post took alot of courage and i appreciate it, yes i am a born again christian and a southern baptist. may GOD bless us all :P

Speak for yourself. Why you chose to quote me and then proselytize is most presumptuous. I need no help from the likes of him or you. And I have no problem with anyone's religion as long as they keep it to themselves.

:Rulz[1]:

I sold the gold wing, thanks for caring, due to LR's rude and crude remarks I am now on a diet. :Feet-Up[1]:

Now you can be skinny and keep the Chief! Did you get enough outta the Wing to get your coupe?

As myself and others have attempted to convince people about how important it is too ask Christ into your life it is usually a uphill battle trying to convince people especially on a biker board.

I`m not a very good speaker or writer, just a fellow brother that cares.

I was thinking the other day what could i do that might be of the most help without trying to force what i consider to be the truth down anyones throat.

I think telling you what to look for if i and the Bible are right about the world being real close to the events leading up too Armageddon.

If i`m wrong then you have nothing to worry about but if i`m right then at least you will recognize the events that are taking place and what not to do, you will see the truth unfold in front of your eyes.

IMO we are seeing the build-up to the tribulation period and the Anti-Christ appearing on the scene, when he will make a peace treaty with Israel and it`s neighbors.

I`m not going to try and explain all the events because it would take forever so i`m going to post a link or two to a couple websites that explain it pretty good.

There already is a lot of deception about what the truth is and it will only get worse, in fact God says that He will place a strong delusion on the earth that even the elect (Israel) will be deceived.

That`s why i feel it important to post this, so if your still here during the trib and many many will be you`ll have a hands up on what not to do or believe, number one being not to except the mark of the beast.

There is no reason for anyone to start flaming me for posting this, if your not a believer that`s ok, i just want to be of some help to you if the Bible is right and you find yourself seeking answers and there isn`t anyone around to tell ya the facts.

God Bless brothers and sisters.

Scroll down to part D-- The end times-- at this link.

http://www.havefaith.org/

Remember if this all comes to pass there may not be any electricity to run your computer or watch tv so it might be a good idea to copy some of the info for latter reference.

Please don`t attack me for doing this, it is something i feel in my heart is important.

Hal always has good stuff to say.

http://www.hallindseyoracle.com/

I'm not going to read all the posts on this thread but I will say that you have the right to your religion & I respect that,...as long as you allow me the same freedom,..

If you chose to post here that's ok ,..those that dissagree can choose to not read it.

Only one issue with religion for me,...don't push your views to me & I won't push my views on you.

Safe rides Bros,...John

I don't know JC or god

In my opinion...

you people are fucking nuts

You feel the need to believe in some higher power or god that does not and never has existed so what? You can atone or absolve yourself of something?

To answer questions that you do not understand?

To believe in something that has no basis in fact?

How do the devote catholics think about their priest now? child molesters taking their money

It amazes me that religion even still exists...pathetic

You modify your statements and beliefs to whatever is convenient to your religion and all you have to fall back on is FAITH.

I have faith...

I believe...

in me and those close to me.

Wake up and realise you are your own "higher power" or whatever...

Get over it....

there is no god. unless of course you admit to worshipping at the almighty alter of the dollar...

:Feet-Up[1]:

then I might believe you

fuck religion....

... only cuz I care about you Mo.

:Cheers[1]:

Thanks for all the coments good and bad, as i said from the start i`m not trying to force my beliefs on anyone. The idea of the thread was to post some info about what to look for if you find yourself stuck in the trib and want to know what to do.

Myself i`m going at the rapture and miss it all, those that don`t believe may change their tune when the shit hits the fan, i hope so and if you do hopefully your not so decieved that ya fall for the bull the AC will be selling.

God Bless bros :Cheers[1]: