Indian Motorcycle Community

Happy Birthday MPlate!

Happy Birthday Mike!

When do you anticpate starting your 2006 Iron Butt Tour? How goes the final prep on getting the Squaw Magnet ready?

:Cheers[1]:

HBD MIKE from Maldev, Mouse and the zoo!

Happy Birthday Mike!!

Happy BD, MPlate.. enjoy the day :Cheers[1]:

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. Seems strange to be at home on my birthday instead of on an Iron Butt tour but I got a late start this year. Still working on getting the Squaw Magnet ready for this summer's ride. It's always something. Most of the mechanical work is done.. Still have all the electrical work to do, though. It's starting to look like I won't make my intended start date of July 27 but it's not that big a deal. As usual, I'll post my itinerary on the forum as soon as the dates are finalized. Anyway, thanks again.

A belated happy birthday...

Riding through Reno this time?

Reno's stop number one. Heading up to Idaho from there by way of Winnemucca. Feel like a ride? Virginia City will be the last stop on the way back. Just need to figure out the dates. I'll keep you posted.

HBD, Pygmy- yeah, I could do with another Saturday banzai up the mountain- and a touch 'er two of Jack

HBD, Pygmy- yeah, I could do with another Saturday banzai up the mountain- and a touch 'er two of Jack

Sounds like a plan. Just gotta get the damn bike running. Took the front wheel off today. Left wheel bearing was fried. I'm lucky I made it home. I'm putting in the sealed bearings tomorrow. Damn things are .2" wider than the Timkens so I've got some turning to do on the lathe but hopefully they'll be stronger. I'll let you know when the dates are set.