Indian Motorcycle Community

Keith's Rockstar Preview

It's Toby or Dilana, no question..everybody else is show fodder.

Here's the breakdown:

head_chris.jpg

Chris-Better than last week, but still weak.

head_dana.jpg

Dana-cute, but in a Dixie-Chicks sort of way..Wrong genre for her.

head_dilana.jpg

Dilana-Has it all-Voice, Stage Presence..If not Supernove, then definitely fronting her own band..Sign her quick!

head_jenny.jpg

Jenny-Good performance, much Talent..should get signed, just not for Supernova

head_jill.jpg

Kinda Like Jenny-nailed her song, but...same 'ol, same 'ol

head_josh.jpg

Josh-I don't get this guy at all...He's trying our for Rockstar doing R&B rifffs..Wrong Genre, Josh.

head_lukas.jpg

Lukas-third place and should get sign by some one, but he's more of a Billy Idol wannabe.

http://entimg.msn.com/i/Rockstar_Supernova/magni/head_magni.jpg[/img

Magni-Not bad, but ..too Eastern Europe.

I'm still sticking it out for my two plus Storm. Looking forward to having you guys down this weekend.

So far, FoosH & Cynder +2, Fudgebolt, Lunchbox & Heather, KC & Dances with Wookies, Mouse...I know I'm forgetting someone but I can't remember who.

head_magni.jpg

Magni-Not bad, but too Eastern Europe.

head_patrice.jpg

Patrice-Did an amazing job arranging Tainted Love. very talented, and should do her own thing.

head_phil.jpg

Phil-He's lucky Tommy Lee has a crush on him...I think he's so-so.

head_ryan.jpg

Ryan-More American Idol...Yawn.

head_storm.jpg

Storm-Cool Name, decent stage presence..so-so performance.

head_toby.jpg

Toby-You're probably Looking at the Supernova frontman.

head_zayra.jpg

Zayra-Eye Candy...only this, and nevermore...really needs to do Selena tributes, not Rock music..will probably be eleminated next.

I'm still sticking it out for my two plus Storm. Looking forward to having you guys down this weekend.

So far, FoosH & Cynder +2, Fudgebolt, Lunchbox & Heather, KC & Dances with Wookies, Mouse...I know I'm forgetting someone but I can't remember who.

Woo-Hoo!

I guess it's a left coast thing, or maybe it's an under 40 thing, anyhow I don't get it. :P

:Cheers[1]:

I guess it's a left coast thing, or maybe it's an under 40 thing, anyhow I don't get it. :P

Well, I'M 40, so that's not it.

Just love Rock N roll and competition is all. I don't follow Pop crap like American Idol. anyway, not much to get, really, but If you don't get it, don't read it.

Just love Rock N roll and competition is all. I don't follow Pop crap like American Idol. anyway, not much to get, really, but If you don't get it, don't read it.

Maybe this would be more understandable ....

HeeHawCast.JPG

Pop crapped on American Idol???

Or is it Pop likes American Idol???

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Its not my cup of tea either, but Maldev's involved so thats the cool part.

I could care less about formula bands like SuperNova, so I say Maldev for the next SuperNova front man.

They are really missing out -

Since nobody told me to send a tape in...

Thanks, Danny

Sorry. Rock Star refuses to clear Barry Manilow songs. That's reserved for Amiercan Idol.

The American League won again. Nothing but respect for ya Robert, I'm a baseball fan, and the Red Sox usually come on at 7:05 when there on the east coast. When the Doors re-unite with Jim Morrison and make new records, I 'll get interested in new music! WTF is wrong with Hee-Haw?

Dilana, Toby and Storm... :Cheers[1]:

The American League won again. Nothing but respect for ya Robert, I'm a baseball fan, and the Red Sox usually come on at 7:05 when there on the east coast. When the Doors re-unite with Jim Morrison and make new records, I 'll get interested in new music! WTF is wrong with Hee-Haw?

I'm afraid you'll be waiting for a while for that album. Last time I saw ole Jim, he wasn't looking too well in Paris.

By the way, you missed LA Woman as well as a bunch of other classic tunes by The Rolling Stones, The Who, Janis Joplin & The Police. Basically, whatever American Idol has, we won't play it.

Yeah, when I was in Paris in 97, Jim's bust on his tombstone was spray painted pretty good, like the wall in front of Abby Road Studios in Saint Johns Wood. London. I like that guy that sings for Pearl Jam Eddie Vetter and I like Dropkick Murphy, that's about it for new music for me.

I read the whole last thread you guys posted up about last week. I am amazed at the depth of each of all of you guys likes and dislikes and critiques of each of the contestants. So, it's not about not getting that.

I was twelve when rock n roll hit the scene, so I grew up with it. My iTunes playlist would probably surprise you. But the rock n roll as I know it pretty much died in the mid to late '90s. Whatever this shit is the r&r stations are playing now ain't it.

What I don't get is these "reality based shows". I have never watched survivor, american idol, fear factor, rock star etc. As bigga dose of double boring BS as I have ever seen, but that's just me.

This is though, ZZ Top, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Fabulous ThunderBirds, Los Lonely Boys, AC-DC, Van Halen, Springsteen, Mellencamp, Big Head Todd, BTO, INXS, The Who, Stones, SoftCell, Haddaway, Willie, Dwight Yocum, Merle, and Brooks and Dunn.................

As for Hee Haw, if one did not think that was some of the funniest shit one ever saw, one was not intelligent enough to understand what is humor, comedy, or satire. :P

Maybe this would be more understandable ....

HeeHawCast.JPG

Just cuz I livez in Arkysaw don't make me a hillbilly. :P

They are really missing out -

Since nobody told me to send a tape in...

Thanks, Danny

You should send the one in of Naked Fishin...

That was a Good One...

Junior!! :Cheers[1]:

missed show last night so watched online tonight....website is fucked up. only half the performances are loaded into the link for playing them all. then if you go to the individual artist spot to do them one at a time...they still have the performance for last week under JOSH.....

oh well...

how the hell does that Zayra stick around...dont they have any fucking integrity in that group to vote her ass off? I thoght Dilanas RING OF FIRE was cool...liked Patrice, Storm, Toby and couple others...still think it is dilana, storm, or toby...LOL

missed show last night so watched online tonight....website is fucked up. only half the performances are loaded into the link for playing them all. then if you go to the individual artist spot to do them one at a time...they still have the performance for last week under JOSH.....

oh well...

how the hell does that Zayra stick around...dont they have any fucking integrity in that group to vote her ass off? I thoght Dilanas RING OF FIRE was cool...liked Patrice, Storm, Toby and couple others...still think it is dilana, storm, or toby...LOL

Yep...

Zayra should be gone...

She even did the same fuckin song...

And never heard of her Future Band Members...If she does make it...

I Fukin Doubt it...

Junior!! :Cheers[1]:

Yeah...but FC was 12 when a rolling rock hit the scene.

Pop crapped on American Idol???

Or is it Pop likes American Idol???

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Naw. Pop likes Dead Like Me and Deadwood. Hmm, seems to be a thread of continuity.

Pop likes indie, Pop likes grandpa metal, Pop is the onliest James McMurtry fan east of the big muddy;

Sorry Robert, Pop don't do "reality".

Just cuz I livez in Arkysaw don't make me a hillbilly. :P

Yes, yes it does.