Indian Motorcycle Community

Riding to charlotte nc in the morning

gonna hit the road around 8 or 9 in the morning.

heading to exit 18 harris blv / reames rd  (off I 77)

I should be at the pillion crane dealer for a job interview some time befor 12 noon.

directions I was given is to take exit 18 turn right.  go through the first lite and take the next right.

the crane dealership will be behind lift one/carolina tractor.

(catipillar equipment)

I know its a little late and I'll have gingers cell phone with me. you can call her at work tomorrow 843-493-5021 and get the number just tell her your an iron indian and she'll give it to ya or e mail me and I'll check it befor I leave in the morning.

dusty29541@yahoo.com

wish I would have seen this last night buddy...I would have rode up and took the trip with you even though I have done 1500 miles in 7 days...hahahahahhaha

I go for a job interview on Tuesday here in town....with luck maybe both of us will be employed again and able to relax a little more without worrying...

Good luck buddy.... :moped:

Hey Lee hope things went well with the job hunt.I was thinking

about you week for last went to Lexington for the weekend

was cool but pretty as ever had some good stuff no burn

baby was sickly and raised a little hell but other than that

was fun. Maybe luck will shine on you and Brock hell brock might get job as mechanic after the head job (just funnin)

Any ways

Good Luck   :moped:  :moped:  :moped:

hell brock might get job as mechanic after the head job (just funnin)

Dont ever use my name and HEAD JOB in the same conversation unless you got a sister doing the giving!!!1 :rasp:

looked more like a hand job to me LMAO!

damn brock your a marked man now.

after looking at the pics of the keys run I'm just sick knowing what I know now.

I left here at 8:30 am and was back here at 2:30.

360 miles round trip.

I rode all the way up to charlotte and when I got there the asshole wasn't there.  he's the one that set the date and time. his office lites were off and come to find out he was down in the lower part of the state.

now the unemployment office has it on record that I was given an offer and will most likely be denied benifits.

when I got home yesterday about an hour later the unemployment office called.

well they got an ear full of how I was jerked around and the story they had didn't jive with mine.

so it looks like they're doing just enough to get my benifits denied.

I tell ya I'm not a happy camper over this shit.

now would you work for a company that did you that way?

you were only 40 miles above me.  if i would have seen this earlier, i would have rode up.  oh well....next time.

hell I was over in chesterfield today. and now I have the chief up on the jack and the primary off fixin starter problems.

plus I'm gonna put a set of pull back risers on tomorrow.

so it'll be apart in big pieces when gonzo stops by on his way north tomorrow.

you must be around ridgeway badndn.

thats the way I ran up there I20 to 34 in camden through ridgeway and then 77 on up.

yea I was a little late posting for the ride but we have the whole summer ahead and sometime this summer I'd like to go to that train museum just west of ridgeway.

maybe we could hook up for that.

after looking at the pics of the keys run I'm just sick knowing

You might be right Lee I posted before I saw those pics.

:rotfl:  :moped:  :rotfl:  :rasp:

after looking at the pics of the keys run I'm just sick knowing what I know now.

I left here at 8:30 am and was back here at 2:30.

360 miles round trip.

I rode all the way up to charlotte and when I got there the asshole wasn't there.  he's the one that set the date and time. his office lites were off and come to find out he was down in the lower part of the state.

now the unemployment office has it on record that I was given an offer and will most likely be denied benifits.

when I got home yesterday about an hour later the unemployment office called.

well they got an ear full of how I was jerked around and the story they had didn't jive with mine.

so it looks like they're doing just enough to get my benifits denied.

I tell ya I'm not a happy camper over this shit.

now would you work for a company that did you that way?

LOL,

well Lee, no worries..my hand was a full 6 inches in front of ISB at all times...hahahah....and that was before everyone left for the Keys...I only rode as far as Blackhawke Motors...then peeled off to tell Frank thanks for helping me out with the head gasket kit the night before.

I am ordering the head gasket kit today or tomorrow from Frank...so mine will be in pieces next week for a couple days.  Might change out oil pump while I am at it...just to be safe.

Take care brother and good luck...I go for a job interview tomorrow...hopefully they will let me wait until May to start so I can enjoy my military leave I earned the past three years...before jumping head first into another stressful job!  If they bite on the start date of 3 May...I will be sure to ride your way a couple times....especially since Gonzo never shared any of that special sauce you mix up yourway.  Though Ms Gonzo told me you had lost weight and working on a six-pack in your abs!  Damn, what is Ginger gonna do with you now....a stud muffin red neck biker on a Chief!!!!! LOL :moped:

don't know about the stud muffin but you got the red neck right.  rather be a redneck than a dressed up rub wanna be.

I've been working hard and have went from 239 lbs to 192 so far.

I have the chief apart in pieces all over the shop giving it a total service for this summer plus installing 4" riser pull backs for the handle bars.

may have to start looking for another seat, now that I don't have a fat ass my tail bone starts to hurt after a 100 miles or so. I'm hopeing the risers will set me up straiter and solve the problem but hell who knows I may have to just stop and pick up some fresh road kill for extra padding.

gonzo stopped by on his way north yesterday and all I got to say is we need to talk some time. put it this way I'M DAMN PROUD OF YOU BRO!!!!!!!!

I'll be down that way for the charlston ralley for sure next month.

Archived