Indian Motorcycle Community

The World's Fastest..............?

John White is currently in possession of this rig and is offering

it up to anyone that wants to go after the prize.

EZMOTO_DRAG.jpg

The mope in the background is NOT included.

:Cheers[1]:

Good for him!! :Cheers[1]:

and good for him on ommitting the accessory... :Cheers[1]:

So when ya going SD?

:Score-101010[1]:

I'm in !!!!!!!!

I've got my new racing leathers ordered -

Except they are vinyl -

'Cause they don't make cows this big...

Thanks, Danny

Who 'modified' that frame? All things considered, I'm not sure I'd want to send someone out at 200 mph on a James frame. Course, I don't know that I wouldn't either.

I still say we do it - just not quite sure how to be involved when I"m stuck up here.

If I remember correctly you have a NCMill up there,You are gonna be somebodys best friend. :Cheers[1]:

Who 'modified' that frame? All things considered, I'm not sure I'd want to send someone out at 200 mph on a James frame. Course, I don't know that I wouldn't either.

I still say we do it - just not quite sure how to be involved when I"m stuck up here.

If I remember correctly you have a NCMill up there,You are gonna be somebodys best friend. :Cheers[1]:

If he's gonna be my best Canuckistani friend, he better be a she with that high cheeked drerriere, that vacant quebecois look in her eyes, a St Kates address and a check from Lottery Canada so big they needed to print the rest of the zeros on the back of it.

John White is currently in possession of this rig and is offering

it up to anyone that wants to go after the prize.

EZMOTO_DRAG.jpg

The mope in the background is NOT included.

:Cheers[1]:

If your gonna enclose it that would be a good starting point. narrower wheels and need to put controls at the back with a heel shift. A friend of mine runs at bonniville and said simple things like a heel shift can add 5 MPH to your speed and everything would count.

Al

Sounds like your high maint. Pop. :rotfl:

If he's gonna be my best Canuckistani friend, he better be a she with that high cheeked drerriere, that vacant quebecois look in her eyes, a St Kates address and a check from Lottery Canada so big they needed to print the rest of the zeros on the back of it.

Edited by archer

I have an extra set of saddlebags -

WORLD'S FASTEST BAGGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Danny

Any body at least as serious as a hard on. We're (Dragon's Breath Racing) on board if so.

Paul

I think you and FC are the only racers on this site ....

I do not know what happened to James. However, the owner or finance people behind Indian of Medford, Oregon did close down and put all the Indian stuff in a super long trailer. They have repeatedly called me and tried to sell me all the stuff. The asking price was way too much so I rejected this price long ago. The calls stopped. Then a couple of days ago I got another call and the price was too good to be true. I agreed.

Two guys dropped off the trailer and I opened it up. It was just like walking to the Indian dealership on closing day. The drag bike and lots of Gilroy Indian stuff.

There is no reason not to put a Nitro PowerPlus in the frame, an Indian logo on the tank, and a speed freak on the seat. If anyone is interested in making this go from a pile of parts to a race machine then let me know.

James, if you are out there somewhere please contact me. I know they wanted you to pay $400,000 plus for this stuff. They dropped the price to $50,000. I tried to contact you but you are no where to be found. If you want some of these items then feel free to come and get them. I have no hostility towards you and many of these chopper frames and parts are things I am sure you want.

Sincerely,

John L. White

I do not know what happened to James. However, the owner or finance people behind Indian of Medford, Oregon did close down and put all the Indian stuff in a super long trailer. They have repeatedly called me and tried to sell me all the stuff. The asking price was way too much so I rejected this price long ago. The calls stopped. Then a couple of days ago I got another call and the price was too good to be true. I agreed.

Two guys dropped off the trailer and I opened it up. It was just like walking to the Indian dealership on closing day. The drag bike and lots of Gilroy Indian stuff.

There is no reason not to put a Nitro PowerPlus in the frame, an Indian logo on the tank, and a speed freak on the seat. If anyone is interested in making this go from a pile of parts to a race machine then let me know.

James, if you are out there somewhere please contact me. I know they wanted you to pay $400,000 plus for this stuff. They dropped the price to $50,000. I tried to contact you but you are no where to be found. If you want some of these items then feel free to come and get them. I have no hostility towards you and many of these chopper frames and parts are things I am sure you want.

Sincerely,

John L. White

Wait a minute , hold on here, there is an imposter here, John White is John J White , not John L White !

Somethings really fishy going on!

What's wrong with just a gas class?

Not a damn thing. We ran gas for years before moving to Nitro. The thing with Nitro bike racing is the field is greatly narrowed & FASTER but you have to have a death wish. Gas is a lot safer. With Nitro you need a $5,000 set of straps around the engine & the rider has to wear a flack vest along with the leathers. Even the engine starters job is riskey, he's the one that gets taken out if it blows on start up.

I'll put some pic's in the gallery under "Fat Charlie" if anyones interested in seeing it.

Edited by IBOld

Hey John -

James is too embarassed to call you back -

He wants you to ship everything to my house -

And he'll stop by when he gets a chance.

No charge for storage...

Thanks, Danny