Indian Motorcycle Community

Now why do you suppose they're here?

They land on my Chief...they die...

The%20Birds%20019a.jpg

I KNOW it can't be the pp100 their waiting for.

Junior, back me up!

:rotfl:

nice... <_<

When you gonna take yur but down to Phelon and wring some answers outta those boys for us? They won't respond to voice or email...

maybe I shouldn't have said "Indian"...

I am not sure they make small engine parts at the Aiken plant. Don't know for sure though. I worked with a guy that knows the owner, he drove the truck that hauled his race cars around. Haven't seen him in a long time though.

OK...so the two of them moved up into a tree and for the past half hour are just sitting there like two huge spectral figures just waiting to pounce and rip this dead (my fault) groundhog to shreds and I'm sitting here waiting to take pictures of them doing just that...or shoot 'em with something if the land on the Chief.

tank.gif

And guess who shows up? Another groundhog! He's just hanging around his now deceased (my fault) relative and the vultures are starting to do something that sounds like snorting from their perches just 15-20 feet above...

so i'm wondering what the hell the vultures are gonna do and they do NOTHING...time to take action.

Walther G-22 long with a scope....sneak out to back deck and I'm sighting down the railing towards the shed at the second groundhog, acquire the shot (head...my fault again...) and proceed to blow a hole in one of the upright railings on my deck

:banghead:

The scope is a fewwwww inches higher than the barrel and at that close range the scope didn't even pick up the post the barrel was aimed at...oops

So needless to say the second potential victim slides away for the moment...

:Feet-Up[1]:

Apparently the vultures are entrenched...the .22 shot didn't even phase them...

probably laughed at the asshole who just shot his deck up...

does that make me good entertainment? bet not if ya ask my wife about it... <_<

Edited by Airwolf

OK...so the two of them moved up into a tree and for the past half hour are just sitting there like two huge spectral figures just waiting to pounce and rip this dead (my fault) groundhog to shreds and I'm sitting here waiting to take pictures of them doing just that...or shoot 'em with something if the land on the Chief.

tank.gif

And guess who shows up? Another groundhog! He's just hanging around his now deceased (my fault) relative and the vultures are starting to do something that sounds like snorting from their perches just 15-20 feet above...

so i'm wondering what the hell the vultures are gonna do and they do NOTHING...time to take action.

Walther G-22 long with a scope....sneak out to back deck and I'm sighting down the railing towards the shed at the second groundhog, acquire the shot (head...my fault again...) and proceed to blow a hole in one of the upright railings on my deck

The scope is a fewwwww inches higher than the barrel and at that close range the scope didn't even pick up the post the barrel was aimed at...oops

Whatcha got against them groundhogs? :How-Rude:

Now them turkey buzzards is another thing, protected or not, nasty fukkers, yer oughta be blowing their heads off. :PlzDie:

:Cheers[1]:

How come no pics of the shot up railing.

Edited by Vintage62

Now them turkey buzzards is another thing, protected or not, nasty fukkers, yer oughta be blowing their heads off. :PlzDie:

Living in a wooded area means maintanence...they dig up what lawn I have and eat perennials we put in and I don't want animals living under my sheds or deck because it has been skunks and raccoons before and they are very intrusive...plus if that's not enough .... my wife condones it...

Who'd a thunk?

moved into a house in an unincorperated area, all is fine for the first 2 days. about 3 am we hear this sound that would wake the dead, sounds like a nursery of babies cryin, after 5 minutes i was cryin, the kids are cryin and the dog is goin crazy, about 30 minutes later it stops, come daylight we open up the crawlspace and (i am a brave soul but not brave enough to go hikin in the crawlspace) for whatever reason, so i send the dog in(black lab, about 6 months old)he goes in, you can hear him sniffin away, all of a sudden he stops, growls, barks and comes taring out of that crawlspace doin 100 mph. and ohhhh the stench that followed him. we had 5 families of skunks that was livin under the house. welll called the LL and he got critter catchers out there, found the hole where they was goin in and set trap after trap, took 3 weeks to get them out under the house and a month to get the stench outta the dog.

whats your animal stories? :fam24:

Edited by earthgoddes2

My dachshund just took a blast in the chest from a skunk in our back yard last week. 3 baths in tomato juice later, he smells better.

How come no pics of the shot up railing.

The turkey buzzards are my trash collection service

Whatever I kill they and others are nice enough to remove by the next business day... :P

Only thing I have against groundhogs is tearing up my lawn and living under my sheds and porch

As far as the railing...shhhhh!

My love lurks about the site now... :ninja:

<_< ....damn punks are everywhere :1106: My crazy old Italian neighbor has a condo full of em; burrowed up against her swimming pool which now breeds skeeters,then frogs..think I saw a turtle in there too!When I start to see Herons we'll make call Audubon..the neighbor next to her had an unannounced visitor pop his furry little head up outa' the basement one morning.Phil the phelonious punk had broken into HIS house..gonna write a book some day.... :Feet-Up[1]: tried gassin' em,poisen,traps,...the Ruger 10-22 works good,but will land me in jail..my final secret weapon is a dachsund.Have'nt gone there yet...already got two cats & a dog..damn Papillon thinks he rules the world.. Edited by Gary2Wheels

It sounds like its safer for you to turn wrenches than to fire a weapon. :rotfl:

I was thinkin the same thing!!!! :P

It sounds like its safer for you to turn wrenches than to fire a weapon. :rotfl:

I was thinkin the same thing!!!! :P

I am equally dangerous with both... ;)

remember, squeeze the trigger, don't pinch it :unsure:

:How-Rude:

OK...that shit's just plain fuckin funny...

:rotfl:

When I was cutting the lawn yesterday I found all they left was the spine...yummy

tank.gif

:rotfl: We were deer hunting a number of years ago and my friend leans across the back of his half ton to take a shot at a can to check that the scope was ok. Same thing the scope was above the box so he ended up blowing a hole through the side of the truck. F@#$ing laughed our asses off.

Al

Turkey Buzzards !!!!!!!!!!!

Get the olive oil, rosemary, and garlic ready -

Those are some gooooooood eat'in...

Thanks, Danny

Turkey Buzzards !!!!!!!!!!!

Get the olive oil, rosemary, and garlic ready -

Those are some gooooooood eat'in...

Thanks, Danny

Would ya like em shipped in ice or do you prefer it a tad gamey?

there is something to be said for iron sights.

Now, if ya had dispatched that critter with a bow, I would have been more impressed.

Wish I had gotten some pics of my last two late-night bow hunts...

first confirmed kill: a possum

Second confirmed kill: an armadillo

( they fukkin STINK .. especially after three days in the hot sun, inside a trash can )

I need a flashlight for my bow. Anyone know of one?

Oh, and BTW.. those trash collectors now have a healthy distrust of my cans!

Edited by firebird77clone