Indian Motorcycle Community

Unbelieveable

This guy and his wife pulled out of a rest stop up on the Kangamangus yesterday. A birch tree snapped off and fell on the bike, killing the wife. Other riders said that there was nothin that he could do. One second no tree, next second tree everywhere.

Then, in CT a car hit a bear and shot into a motorcycle killing that rider. Bear lumbered off into the woods, apparently unhurt.

Creepy shit.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaum...

Junior!! :Cheers[1]:

a few years ago here in Ohio, near Dayton, some folks in a car had the same thing happen...big old tree near the road fel on them as they passed...as I recall the driver died.....

<_< When it's time to be recalled you're retrieved from wherever you are, I suppose! :bhi:

IndianLan :moped:

Last season -

A cousin's fiance was killed when she hit a deer.

It came through the windshield -

And stomped her to death trying to get out of the car.

Sharp fucking hooves...

Thanks, Danny

Then, in CT a car hit a bear and shot into a motorcycle killing that rider. Bear lumbered off into the woods, apparently unhurt.

Where do you get you news from, Pop. It happened down the street here in Granby.

The bike was following the car too close and when the bear got hit, the bike crashed trying to avoid the car. The bike high sided killing the 56 year old rider from Barkamstead.

Then, the bear lumbered off into the woods stopping by my house to take down the bird feeder for a snack, again.

Damn, I thought we were rid of that pesky varmit once and for all. :P

Where do you get you news from, Pop. It happened down the street here in Granby.

The bike was following the car too close and when the bear got hit, the bike crashed trying to avoid the car. The bike high sided killing the 56 year old rider from Barkamstead.

Then, the bear lumbered off into the woods stopping by my house to take down the bird feeder for a snack, again.

Man, ain't no new news in the side details. I 'm sayin, you got yer tree and yer dead biker, you got yer bear and yer dead biker. It's about the unnatural nature.

Need a hand? :P

100905%20MAK%2090%20008.jpg

Man, ain't no new news in the side details. I 'm sayin, you got yer tree and yer dead biker, you got yer bear and yer dead biker. It's about the unnatural nature.

I agree, it is freaky. :Cheers[1]:

We had three bike accidents here in little old Connecthedots in 14 hours yesturday.

Two were fatal. One disrupted the UPS delivery schedule.

Edited by Scottdog