Indian Motorcycle Community

Visited the "scene of the Rumble-Ride Crimes"

BlackDog, Sequioa, belching Squaw and myself went to the BBQ Pitstop in Paso robles last night to watch a Sean Wiggins and Paul Houston Rock. Chock full of the same mc Danny pissed off last Saturday night, but we didn't get recognized by anybody, or at least as far as I know. It helped of course, that I didn't shout...

.MY AAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Sweet.

Was the old fuck still trapped under his Sporty?

Sweet.

No but he was there with his "enforcer" who just smiled and said "hi". I think even "I" could take him if "I" waqs drunk. I talked to Tamara the owner - she actually sought me out and asked how we enjoyed it. She was VERY appreciative and said she hopes we come back again - they all had a good time - except the noname mc.

She actually told me that a couple of the noname mc babes were complaining to her inside about Fudge and that their boyfriends were fixin' to "beat his ass". Good thing we left when we did - that wasn't the kind of Rumble I intended!!

Although with all the Marines around I wasn't much worried - except they do this really bizarre numbers thing where you gots 10 and they call 60 - you show up with knives and they show up with guns - what's up with that?? :P

Sweet.

The old fuck was there, but he didn't recognize us...must've been sober last night. Apparently, we were pretty damn close to a "Rumble through Paso Robles."

would've been interesting, I think.

:Feet-Up[1]:

No but he was there with his "enforcer" who just smiled and said "hi". I think even "I" could take him if "I" waqs drunk. I talked to Tamara the owner - she actually sought me out and asked how we enjoyed it. She was VERY appreciative and said she hopes we come back again - they all had a good time - except the noname mc.

She actually told me that a couple of the noname mc babes were complaining to her inside about Fudge and that their boyfriends were fixin' to "beat his ass". Good thing we left when we did - that wasn't the kind of Rumble I intended!!

Although with all the Marines around I wasn't much worried - except they do this really bizarre numbers thing where you gots 10 and they call 60 - you show up with knives and they show up with guns - what's up with that?? :P

True Dat. :Rulz[1]: gotta know the rules of engagement.