Indian Motorcycle Community

Anybody wanna field this one?

I have decided that when I encounter someone in a store or restaurant or whatever that doesn't speak clear English I'm going to keep asking "What?" until they find me another salesperson or I'm going to ask for someone that can speak my language.

Screw these people that don't want to speak English and expect me to learn some bastard way of communicating! :boese059:

I have decided that when I encounter someone in a store or restaurant or whatever that doesn't speak clear English I'm going to keep asking "What?" until they find me another salesperson or I'm going to ask for someone that can speak my language.

Screw these people that don't want to speak English and expect me to learn some bastard way of communicating! :boese059:

Just give them the 'finger', it is understood internationaly :Cheers[1]:

You sure gonna piss off a few of them thar cajuns in Mississip, uh-huh. They ain't all in Nawleans and Losiana, ya know. Just be happy you'll see less Indians running 7-11 counters......

You know I speak Okie and that ain't too far off from what them Cajuns be speakin' ya know? :joker:

Ludie - I knew I loved you. I would love to be there with a video cam for THAT!!

Ludie - I knew I loved you. I would love to be there with a video cam for THAT!!

Well just ask Keith or Don about how fun I can be when I get started up.Bring the video cam and let's go!

It's been that way here for a long time, but we've had two 'official' languages for years. Nothing wrong with that, in my opinion. Despite French being on everything we buy, I'm still French-illiterate if it's not a cereal box. However...when I go to the ATM, and the language choices are English or Chinese? That pisses me off. Fuck them. Learn English (or French) or leave.

It's been that way here for a long time, but we've had two 'official' languages for years. Nothing wrong with that, in my opinion. Despite French being on everything we buy, I'm still French-illiterate if it's not a cereal box. However...when I go to the ATM, and the language choices are English or Chinese? That pisses me off. Fuck them. Learn English (or French) or leave.

:fam24::rotfl:

Oh suuuuure, NOW it's a problem for the Canadians......now that IS hilarious! Hey Canuck! You think I'd make any money providing handgun storage for Canadians within 10 miles of the border on the American side? I mean, for those that come to American rallies or come a'visiting, that is.

FYI: Whatever that is they speak in Oklahoma, it's not english. :P

Wad jew toggin bowd Williz?

I finally learned Ebonics -

Then my girlfriend dumped me after a shnizzle...

Thanks, Danny

I finally learned Ebonics -

Then my girlfriend dumped me after a shnizzle...

Thanks, Danny

oh fa shizzle ma nizzle..

eric

Windancer,

You gonna let them talk that shit about Oklahoma? We otta put a pop knot on thar heds,

how biga boy are ya/

Cherokee Chief

Sooner born, Sooner bred, cut me open, I bleed Sooner red!!!

You sure gonna piss off a few of them thar cajuns in Mississip, uh-huh. They ain't all in Nawleans and Losiana, ya know. Just be happy you'll see less Indians running 7-11 counters......

cajuns in mississippi?? surely you jest! .. nawlins is more creole cher!

i'm from the heart of cajun country and i got told yesterday (in new orleans) "you don't even have a cajun accent".....they outta here me when i go home for a few days, lol...

eric

Windancer,

You gonna let them talk that shit about Oklahoma? We otta put a pop knot on thar heds,

how biga boy are ya/

Cherokee Chief

Sooner born, Sooner bred, cut me open, I bleed Sooner red!!!

That would leave a stain in Razorback country ! We'll be hooking up with you when we get out to Miss~!

Edited by Vintage#144

I never have any trouble after I smack the living shit outta the ears of the person that doesn't understand me. :How-Rude:

I never have any trouble after I smack the living shit outta the ears of the person that doesn't understand me. :How-Rude:

ohhhhhhh...

by god I love it when you talk tough WD... :wub:

cajuns in mississippi?? surely you jest! .. nawlins is more creole cher!

i'm from the heart of cajun country and i got told yesterday (in new orleans) "you don't even have a cajun accent".....they outta here me when i go home for a few days, lol...

eric

Who Dem Saints?