Indian Motorcycle Community

He's accepted the new job as Vice-President of Indian Motorcycles in charge of Neon Clocks and Tin Signs....

This might explain it.

KEY WEST, Fla. - A man wearing a purple women's bathing suit and carrying a flare gun was arrested after he told a bartender he was going to "get rid of all the dirt bags in Key West," authorities said.

Anderson 55, was charged with carrying a concealed firearm Monday after he brandished the flare gun, which was under a skirt he was wearing, Key West police spokeswoman Christie Phillips said.

The bartender, who was not identified, was working in the downstairs bar of The Bull and Whistle, a popular Key West watering hole located on Duval Street.

"She reported she had seen a man, later identified as Anderson, dancing in the street showing tourists his private parts and asking people for money when they took his picture," the news release said.

The bartender said Anderson then approached her, telling her he was going to get rid of the city's "dirt bags" before displaying the gun, police said.

Police quickly located Anderson and found an orange 12-gauge flare gun in his possession, Phillips said. He was transported to the Monroe County detention center. It was not clear if he had a lawyer.

Ask Junior.

He hangs out at a Cheeze Steak Shop in Philly...

Can't give out the name ...Sworn to Secrecy...

The Bike's out there all the Time...Ya Can't miss it...

Junior!! :Cheers[1]:

I just called the cheese steak shop in philly , the guy told me that two Indian Chiefs regularly attend the shop : Alfred E. Newman & Elmer Fudd

I just called the cheese steak shop in philly , the guy told me that two Indian Chiefs regularly attend the shop : Alfred E. Newman & Elmer Fudd

Thanks, Danny

Thanks, Danny

Glad somebody is on this!

(forwarded from BadCad:)

SUCK IT, PUNKASS BITCHES

SUCK IT, PUNKASS BITCHES

SUCK IT, PUNKASS BITCHES

SUCK IT, PUNKASS BITCHES

SUCK IT, PUNKASS BITCHES

SUCK IT, PUNKASS BITCHES

SUCK IT, PUNKASS BITCHES

SUCK IT, PUNKASS BITCHES

SUCK IT, PUNKASS BITCHES

just called the cheese steak shop in philly , the guy told me that two Indian Chiefs regularly attend the shop : Alfred E. Newman & Elmer Fudd

just called the cheese steak shop in philly , the guy told me that two Indian Chiefs regularly attend the shop : Alfred E. Newman & Elmer Fudd

Thanks -

Danny

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?

WTF is it with all the repeats?

He's accepted the new job as Vice-President of Indian Motorcycles in charge of Neon Clocks and Tin Signs....

Do you mean the ones on ebay ?

:huh:

He hangs out at a Cheeze Steak Shop in Philly...

Can't give out the name ...Sworn to Secrecy...

The Bike's out there all the Time...Ya Can't miss it...

Junior!! :Cheers[1]:

Pat's (yummy-if ya order right they fill it up!)

Gino's (so-so, but better ambiance-but who's lookin fer ambiance when buying cheesesteaks?)

Jimmy's (on my list ta try)

:moped: