Indian Motorcycle Community

Has anyone heard the news concerning the new VP of operations of Indian? The man is Curtis Gibbs and the report in Americaniron.com states he was with saturn cars as the launch chairman and assembly.

The same article claims that Indian is considering building a plant in South Carolina? I am unable to get into the web site at this time anyone have any further info.

Cherokee Chief

I'm sure they'll make some dandy coolers.....

He (Curtis Gibbs) was there during Gilroy, 2001. Are you sure you found a new announcement??

They have not made Saturn shirts with "tribal shit" have they? I will check the Saturn brochures to see if they have the same dudes modeling cars like the RUMP ads.

He (Curtis Gibbs) was there during Gilroy. Are you sure you found a new announcement??

Not sure about the date this may be old as I was looking for any new info. thanks

Rosie,

make it back okay heard you had a problem?

didn't notice oil leaking from primary until it was too late. Don't know the total extent of my stupidity, yet....

:angry: