Indian Motorcycle Community

Branson is over but the memories live on!

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

IIRA RALLY IV

AT INDIAN POINT

Continues on!

I made my reservations already

MARK YOUR CALENDER FOLKS!!!:buttrock:

May 13-20th 2007

Got the news from MIKE at HUNTERS FRIEND

Me and the ol man will be there See ya next year

:Cheers[1]::Cheers[1]::Cheers[1]:

Edited by BOBCAT

Vintage#144 and I will be there celebrating our first anniversary! :Cheers[1]::Beer-Chug[1]:

Well if your brake system misses me that bad, I guess I'll have to show up too........ :P

Get those front brakes bled out properly yet, young lady?

HEY Y'all !!!

I will be looking forward to it .

PARTY PARTY PARTY :buttrock:

I liked the idea of having a band there this one was the best one yet!

Hunters Friend really goes all out for these rallys I just wanted him to know all his efforts are sooooo deeply appreciated!

Mike if you need any help or what we discussed Let me know It is no problem!

:Cheers[1]: Mike :Score-101010[1]:

Hopefully my health holds out for me I will be riding my own scooter by then I am up to 150 miles a day now

WHOO HOO!

Wind Dancer and Vintage I hope you can move to Okalhoma cause we will be neighbors But until then we have Cyber Space

HUGS Miss ya

BADCAD I know you were there I just couldn't find you <<SIGH>> My husband met you at #2

BTW The ol man says hello.

GONZO WHERE WERE YOU ??? I missed you this year!

Retro KC Cheif it was so good to see you again! Are you all going to Cassidy this time around? hope so I will be looking for you Hopefuly soon I can ride up to Joe's Crab Shack before the summer ends

<LONG STORY>

Victoria it was great to finally meet you Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk much . Same for Brock You are Awsome in life as you are on IM

Braveheart and Tenderheart It was great to see you guys again We will be riding to AZ. I have your phone number in my cell I need to go to Al Marah Arabians and get some people training done on me. I will update you asap Hopefully I can arrange it in time for your pow wow.

And the rest of ya all that I got to meet and party with, yeah it's a fucked up world, but with brothers and sisters like all of you It sure seems alot nicer.

Hugs to all!

:moped: COME ON AMD RIDE THE WIND!

2 Blackbelts in again. Will try to come down even earlier. Also planning some more things to do. Another boat ride to hell, another bike show, another kick butt session with Danny, another mystery bike company owner and more. The fun just keeps on coming.

2bb

60 footer next year...

IIRA boat meeting on Friday -

$100 a head -

First 10 with the moolah in go -

Topless waitress's serving bottomless drinks -

Bottomless waitress's serving...?

Thanks, Danny

Bobcat you are one hell of a woman!You and Fred are good people and Don and I are honored to call you both friends.We will hopefully be moving your direction soon.

Danny let's rent The Branson Belle!That big paddle wheel would be awesome!

I can't wait to see the next cool bike from 2BB.If it's anything like the one from this year it will be a show-stopper Gary.We are planning to come visit the shop when we get out your way.

Mike and Handan deserve a standing ovation for a super rally.The band totally rocked and everything was the best.It just gets better every year.Thanks for the help with the wedding and congrats on renewing your vows.The "King & Queen" will be there for sure next year. ;)

IRIP IV is already on the calendar and we're counting down the days!Is it May 13,2007 yet??

Edited by Wind Dancer

Is it May 13,2007 yet??

No, you silly bitch...don't tease me...

I've already got a deposit on their newest 60-footer :buttrock:

Vintage#144 and I will be there celebrating our first anniversary! :Cheers[1]::Beer-Chug[1]:

well you know Joe-Joe and Kelly had a little Indian rider by the first year anniversary....LMAO :Cheers[1]:

My little dog Scout is as close as this girl is getting to hearing the pitter patter of tiny feet.

60 footer next year...

$100 for head

I thought the chick john white picked up at kilarneys was a 60 footer !

I didnt know John was charged that much , but hell he was drunk!

Bobcat if Fred knows who BadCad is , he's holding out on us , tell Fred to reveal who BadCad is!

I thought the chick john white picked up at kilarneys was a 60 footer !

I didnt know John was charged that much , but hell he was drunk!

Bobcat if Fred knows who BadCad is , he's holding out on us , tell Fred to reveal who BadCad is!

Junior is Badcad. There, I said it, and I know he's gonna kill me, but it had to be said...it was time. also, now he's got Anderson so who needs Badcad?

FOR THE LAST TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Resort is also Maldev...

ScottDog is also Andersen and Anderson...

KFC is also Robby...

Rey is also Ray and Raymond...

Junior is also #144...

WindDancer is also GarlicIndian...

Hasbin is also BluChief...

And finally -

I'm also BadCad...

Thanks, Danny

FOR THE LAST TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Resort is also Maldev...

ScottDog is also Andersen and Anderson...

KFC is also Robby...

Rey is also Ray and Raymond...

Junior is also #144...

WindDancer is also GarlicIndian...

Hasbin is also BluChief...

And finally -

I'm also BadCad...

Thanks, Danny

[/quote

Wrong-o, buckwheat....

Maldev is FoosH

Last Resort is vintage#144

Fugdbt is earthgoddess

GarlicIndian is Blackdog

Vintage#144 is Stu

Junior is Badcad

I'm Starsky, He's Hutch.

yep yep its on the calender for next yr. cant wait. i'll be cookin wherever we find our room. got stuck at the other end this yr. but hey had the pool to ourselves :P cant wait to see everyone next yr.

If I'm Badcad its news to me...

Badcad identified himself...last month...

I guess you guys missed the thread...

Junior!! :Cheers[1]:

Hunters Friend really goes all out for these rallys I just wanted him to know all his efforts are sooooo deeply appreciated!

:I-Agree[1]::bvictory::Score-101010[1]: I was only able to be there for one full day, but it was one hell of a day! KUDOS to Mike and Handan!

Victoria it was great to finally meet you. Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk much . Same for Brock You are Awsome in life as you are on IM

It was great to finally meet you too Bobcat! BIG HUGS to you!

Oh, and as for Brock, he's much more ASSERTIVE on IM than he is in person!!! Woos! lol. :P

Junior is Badcad. There, I said it, and I know he's gonna kill me, but it had to be said...it was time. also, now he's got Anderson so who needs Badcad?

Badcad posted a picture of his scrawny little ass a while back ... but I don't believe he looked like Junior. :rock:

negative3.jpg

:rotfl:

hard to be assertive when you sneak into town late in evening....and your hubby has the nose ring tied tightly and the GPS locator stuck in your thong....and after the introductions grabs you and walks off toward the room.

Did anyone see you guys during the concert? Did anyone see you after concert?

Then at last I get up at 8am and load up and leave for home.....

Sounds like you were avoiding me.....LOL BadCad told me you would be put in your place that week....and looks like you were...on the back of KC CHeefs Chief.

How did it feel to assume your proper position on a Chief.....LMAO

Pleasure meeting you and your hubby...for the entire 30 seconds before you ran away. LOL........not sure if I farted or you saw Danny's cleavage...oh well....the band was great and the company was great during and afterward.

See you all again soon I am sure...

hard to be assertive when you sneak into town late in evening....and your hubby has the nose ring tied tightly and the GPS locator stuck in your thong....and after the introductions grabs you and walks off toward the room.

Did anyone see you guys during the concert? Did anyone see you after concert?

Then at last I get up at 8am and load up and leave for home.....

Sounds like you were avoiding me.....LOL BadCad told me you would be put in your place that week....and looks like you were...on the back of KC CHeefs Chief.

How did it feel to assume your proper position on a Chief.....LMAO

Pleasure meeting you and your hubby...for the entire 30 seconds before you ran away. LOL........not sure if I farted or you saw Danny's cleavage...oh well....the band was great and the company was great during and afterward.

See you all again soon I am sure...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: You crack me up!!

KC has a nice Cheef! And it runs, too!!! Really fast! And sounds really GREAT!! I don't mind assuming a different position once in a while! I wouldn't do that for just anyone, ya know. :P

There was a concert?? I think I got there afterwards, didn't I??? We arrived at 10:30pm or so ... and didn't go to the room until 1:30 or 2am. I remember, because I dragged my butt outta bed at 3-freakin-30 in the morning to ride with KC and AZman. :blink:

Oh, and I wasn't avoiding you. I was eager to see how assertive you are when you're not hiding behind IM. Sorry I got hauled off before I had a chance to find out! :P

Ya know, you DID have an invite to stay at my place on the way up to Branson, but ya whimped out. :rasp: