Indian Motorcycle Community

Gooooooood deal!

Well was cruising ebay and stopped at Ramp Performance..................saw the large neon indian wall clock that they sell there and at the IMC fullfillment site there with "buy it now" price of $99 dollars ! I'm like sweet that clock is usually $299 ! So of course I "BUY IT NOW!" Well not a hour later I get a email from ramp saying they are sorry but the clock is sold out and they can either refund my money or apply it to something else!

So of course I send them a email and ask them if this was had anything to do with a pricing screwup or they are actually sold out?

They replied back this morning cut/pasted"

Kevin,

Yes, the listing was posted incorrectly. In addition to that we do not actually have the clock at present time. We actually have none of the neon clocks in the store.I apologize for the mix up and understand your disappointment. I sent your refund this morning.

-Jason

Funny thing is if you go through the comments on them ....theres not a single person who has bought that item number .....and I damn well bet if I bought it from them at normal price they would have it. Maybe not in the store but in the warehouse nextdoor or............. :angry:

Bastards, I wonder how many people would just buy something else instead of getting a refund. Sounds like a scam to me.

Well was cruising ebay and stopped at Ramp Performance..................saw the large neon indian wall clock that they sell there and at the IMC fullfillment site there with "buy it now" price of $99 dollars ! I'm like sweet that clock is usually $299 ! So of course I "BUY IT NOW!" Well not a hour later I get a email from ramp saying they are sorry but the clock is sold out and they can either refund my money or apply it to something else!

So of course I send them a email and ask them if this was had anything to do with a pricing screwup or they are actually sold out?

They replied back this morning cut/pasted"

Kevin,

Yes, the listing was posted incorrectly. In addition to that we do not actually have the clock at present time. We actually have none of the neon clocks in the store.I apologize for the mix up and understand your disappointment. I sent your refund this morning.

-Jason

Funny thing is if you go through the comments on them ....theres not a single person who has bought that item number .....and I damn well bet if I bought it from them at normal price they would have it. Maybe not in the store but in the warehouse nextdoor or............. :angry:

you should have asked them to keep it on back-order - there is some kinda law about paying the posted price <_<