Indian Motorcycle Community

Chattanooga indian site is down!!!

Hope not another Dealer has Bitten The Dust!!Noooooooo.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Hey Junior. I know that they haven't bitten the dust. I just talked to Scott today and they're considering another line of bikes. He was asking for input on what people were actually interested in. Hope you folks can help them out by calling and ordering stuff or giving them some ideas on other brands.    

Scott &Tammy are great people, let's help them out as much as possible along with the other Indian dealers that are hanging in there!

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Hey Junior. I know that they haven't bitten the dust. I just talked to Scott today and they're considering another line of bikes. He was asking for input on what people were actually interested in. Hope you folks can help them out by calling and ordering stuff or giving them some ideas on other brands.    

Scott &Tammy are great people, let's help them out as much as possible along with the other Indian dealers that are hanging in there!

I'm glad to here they are OKBig-Thumbs-Up.gif...February has been a Bad Month for IMC Dealerships.Noooooooo.gif..A lotta of them have Gone Down...I was Hopin that wasn't the Case...No.gif

Thanx for the Update!!Wink.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

I talked to Tammy a couple of weeks ago and was pushing them to pick up another line. It's that or nothing to sell ever.

A big revenue stream (or expected one) was the clothing sales and that may be even harder to replace.

Johnh

Scott has assured me that we aren't going anywhere yet!!  We are going to try to get another line of bikes and maybe we can get going strong again..thanks for the kind words Cotton...we love this business and the folks that we help and are going to continue to do what we love....Tammy :)

Hi tammy I need a spare set of front and rear brake pads for my scout and I'll take 2 signal lenses if you got em. E-mail me and let me know how much including frieght or postage to me. if possible I would pay you with my mastercard if thats ok.

Thanks Al

Scott has assured me that we aren't going anywhere yet!!  We are going to try to get another line of bikes and maybe we can get going strong again..thanks for the kind words Cotton...we love this business and the folks that we help and are going to continue to do what we love....Tammy :)

Kewel!!!! :bvictory:

i know that around here the BigDog, Bourget and AMerican Iron Horse bikes sell well...

The couple of places I frequent in town and up at my new dealer in Columbia both carry BigDog.....one carries Bourget while the other carries Texas Choppers.

American Ironhorse has a good reputation for a rideable chopper...  Depending on current saturation in your area...I would think one entry level and one high-end would be the ticket.  Maybe the Texas Choppers and Big Dog...especially since Big Dog now has that sweet full CHopper...the Ridgeback.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of bike shops in this town..who already are established BiggDog and Ironhorse dealers, and they are not far from us....so we have to find something else.  We are trying and hopefully we will get a good one....thanks ya'll...your friend, Tammy :)

Archived