Indian Motorcycle Community

Threw the cane away...

Threw the cane away - Now - To fix the Chief...

The shop is getting together a list of parts they can't find.

As soon as I get it - I know I can count on my IIRA brothers and sisters to help me get back on the road.

Thanks, Danny

Crashed it.

F-ing sucks.

Still have headaches from the concussion.

Buying a Scout until the Chief gets fixed/replaced.

Thanks, Danny

Eight HD's in a row - Until the Chief.

Not going back.

Why settle?

Thanks, Danny

Threw the cane away - Now - To fix the Chief...

The shop is getting together a list of parts they can't find.

As soon as I get it - I know I can count on my IIRA brothers and sisters to help me get back on the road.

Thanks, Danny

Glad you're doing better Danny. It's been a month since my Chief ate the side of a truck and I'm still waiting on parts. Indian of Gilroy keeps telling us he has everything we need, but has yet to fax us a list so I can get an estimate to send him the cash. Pretty damn frustrating, especially when we've had 60 degree weather this weekend and bike are everywhere and all I can do is just look! Good luck with the bike Bro!

Indian of Gilroy keeps telling us he has everything we need, but has yet to fax us a list so I can get an estimate to send him the cash.

Good 'ol Don just hasn't figured out how much he wants to jack up the price yet  :laughlong: Be afraid- be very afraid :shocked:

Indian of Gilroy keeps telling us he has everything we need, but has yet to fax us a list so I can get an estimate to send him the cash.

Good 'ol Don just hasn't figured out how much he wants to jack up the price yet  :laughlong: Be afraid- be very afraid :shocked:

I would be afraid, but the other guy's insurance is going to have to pay, so let him jack it up!  :D

My dealer, STREET STUFF, told me that he is in contact with all the outsourced suppliers for IMC and can get anything I want. Call Rich and tell him Keith Ingves sent you, who knows, I might get a free coffee mug for recomending him! The number is  860-886-5902. ???

what he said!! try to get your parts elsewhere if possible unless you like it from behind! :no:

Try San Jose Indian i havent been there yet but i had a question on my bike yesterday and i called them they answered and seemed like a good guy, I plan on making a trip over there soon to make a contact there.

thanks

02spiritbill

aka bart

Try San Jose Indian i havent been there yet but i had a question on my bike yesterday and i called them they answered and seemed like a good guy, I plan on making a trip over there soon to make a contact there.

thanks

02spiritbill

aka bart

talk to Dave, tell him Dale from Warpath sent you! :nod:

My dealer, STREET STUFF, told me that he is in contact with all the outsourced suppliers for IMC and can get anything I want. Call Rich and tell him Keith Ingves sent you, who knows, I might get a free coffee mug for recomending him! The number is  860-886-5902. ???

Thanks guys. I will for sure tell the dealer here. He says that the dude at Gilroy is an asshole anyway, plus he's had plenty of time to hook us up. I told him a couple of weeks ago that we should try other resources. I will make sure he gives these guys a call. I'm a patient guy, but I'm tired of waiting. Thanks for the connections, and thanks to Ant who has been a big help too. And Keith, I'll try to get you a free coffee mug just for recommending him!

Why would you want to run to buy a sheep? Hey Swampsnake maybe you should run and buy a sheep.

Mike

Yep, just another Scout rider maybe you should run out and buy a real motorcycle........................................mmmm a Scout good grief what a let down.

Why would you want to run to buy a sheep? Hey Swampsnake maybe you should run and buy a sheep.

Mike

Yep, just another Scout rider maybe you should run out and buy a real motorcycle........................................mmmm a Scout good grief what a let down.

I'm with you Swampsnake the only Scout that i have seen that was nice, belongs to Ozob he's got a fine scoot. But then again he's done a ton of things to it. Is Indian still making motorcycles? 1903-2004 still building Motorcycles. The old saying there's only one Motorcycle the rest are motorbikes!

Sgt Bilko:

You don't like the Scouts.

You don't want to ride a Scout.

And we like it that way.

Thanks, Danny

Archived