Indian Motorcycle Community

New Proposed EPA rules and regulations

Some of us got to follow the rules.

Makes for interesting stories for the kids to tell. Ask them about Saturday night and me and the cops at the "sobriety" checkpoint. I actually got one cop so mad, I even got him to admit that he was sending me into the pen because he was harassing me. Classic!!

That's why I try to stay marginally legal!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Oppose any and all regulation in respect to the motorcycle industry, as more government equals less competition, lower quality and higher price. The three elements to destroying an industry and the economy are the following: a high and escalating tax system, regulation and unions. This formula has been in place for years and adds to the unemployment and other negative factors in american life. The financial overhaul bill adds to negative factors already present in the over regulated finance industry. The newly passed environmental bill passed after the LA oil spill adds even more anti business regulation. The left is now pushing regulation a new anti gun scheme to ban guns and further their civilian gun confiscation agenda. This is was presented with 48 hours of the Arizona shooting, liberals are always waiting for a disaster to further their anti freedom agenda. Anyway, we are better off with the conservative republicans in control and it is doubtful that any anti gun or anti liberty legislation will be passed, but we still need to be on the look out.

Wake up America!

Edited by secinv

Always vote and select politicians who put freedom first and in everything!!!

• 1 year later...

This is a subject that is part of a bigger subject. "ABATE" ABATE of Illinois has defeated Motorcycle only check points this year, and helmet law attempts year after year. It took the California goverment six months from thinking of a helmet law to passing one. GET INVOLVED. We will all be installing seat belts on our sleds if we don't get the goverments noses out of where they should not be. Choose your platform and be active.I will get down off my soap box and try not to break something !

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

This will also put the trike conversion industry out of business as this completely replaces the entire rear swing-arm and rear wheel assembly with a differential axle and the necessary suspension, brakes etc. More of our freedom to choose goes away and the businesses and their employees that went with it.