Indian Motorcycle Community

Newest hot bike

Looks like something PeeWee Herman would like.  He needs to add the tinsel to the end of the grips  :idea31:

Did you notice the gas tank?  If his PP100 drinks like my PP100 drinks he would be lucky to go 20 miles.

Well, I beleive that was the same bike that was up in Sturgis. It was at the Indian tent during Appreciation Night. It was a pretty small bike in person and quite a radical design. If I remember correctly, the back wheel incorporated the brake into the rim. The seat wasn't much over 16-20 inches off the ground. Memory is kinda fuzzy I guess. The guy that was with the bike (I assume it was the builder) was a fairly young looking guy of 30 or 35. Maybe I should have asked him more questions, it just wasn't my style of bike!

:moped: DAM............ :idea31: Better tuck the CHAIN connected ta yer WALLET in yer back pocket.....wouldn't want THAT rear tire,......GETT'n HOLD OF IT....... :rotfl:  :rotfl:

:banghead:

Well, I beleive that was the same bike that was up in Sturgis. It was at the Indian tent during Appreciation Night. It was a pretty small bike in person and quite a radical design. If I remember correctly, the back wheel incorporated the brake into the rim. The seat wasn't much over 16-20 inches off the ground. Memory is kinda fuzzy I guess. The guy that was with the bike (I assume it was the builder) was a fairly young looking guy of 30 or 35. Maybe I should have asked him more questions, it just wasn't my style of bike!

All us guy's in our thirties look young. :laughlong:  Some of us still look twenty :rasp:

Later Al

• 5 weeks later...

Archived