Indian Motorcycle Community

:P .....pretty OK letter,as form letters go,from David Wright...along with a nice hat.

Best part was,the price was right......Wait a minute,I wonder what it's gonna cost me with my next oreder from IMC Fulfillment Center? :ph34r:

RIDE SAFE......LIVE LONG B)

:P .....pretty OK letter,as form letters go,from David Wright...along with a nice hat.

Best part was,the price was right......Wait a minute,I wonder what it's gonna cost me with my next oreder from IMC Fulfillment Center? :ph34r:

Hey, I went the fulfillment center website, and they don't have that hat! Oh Boy! Maybe we got ourselves a collector's item there! :D

What No Pix ???Laugh-On-Own.gif

Junior!!Grin-Nod.gif

Edited by junior

:P ....don't have the picture,but it's a black hat with gold colored embroidery Chief Warbonnet headress design,with red script letters of the Indian logo across the front of the headress,and "America's Original Motorcycle" across the bottom of the design...

RIDE SAFE.......LIVE LONG B)

What No Pix ???Laugh-On-Own.gif

Junior!!Grin-Nod.gif

:P ....don't have the picture,but it's a black hat with gold colored embroidery Chief Warbonnet headress design,with red script letters of the Indian logo across the front of the headress,and "America's Original Motorcycle" across the bottom of the design...

RIDE SAFE.......LIVE LONG B)

You forgot on the back, it says "Product Development Team".

You forgot on the back, it says "Product Development Team".

:P .....yep,you're right.Got no excuse 'cept I was'nt wearing my damn glasses :blink:

Junior's got us covered as usual!!Thanks Junior...I still don't have the cyber skills to take a digital and post it.Guess I learn one of these days....It'll take me year to figure out the new avitars & stuff!

B)